FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluestevei said:
Tickets limited to TWO per season ticket holder, and TWO per person if there is availability to go on General Sale. General Sale purchasers will need to have a previous purchasing history at the DW Stadium
Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/13-04-17-ticket-details-fa-cup-final-776729.aspx#bzSFCfsEfkCGicB3.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/artic ... kCGicB3.99</a>

I would think that city fans getting the spurs ticket would be able to get a ticket from wigan today,

Hopefully. I will let you know how I get on.

Maccblue said:
BLUEMAD said:
MCFCmadman said:
I thought city just put a stamp on them? How does this change the lights
They are all bar coded so whether city can apply a concession to the code i do not know. There is certainly no stamp on my Dads one.

Got two kids tkts and two adults, no difference whatsover. Wife checked the lights at the semi, only one colour, thinks thats why only tenner difference

This is correct, there is no light system at Wembley.

I got three tickets, two adults (one a child of 16!) and one for a 13 yr old. No stamp on any so how am I supposed to know which is the concession ticket?

They are all the same, even down to having one price on them, the full price.

My guess is the FA did not want to really have a concession price but the media backlash would be too much. Saying that £10 off is not much of a concession is it.

Wembley will be happy that City are organised enough to sell concessions only to concession holders. Really there would therefore be no reason to check the tickets on entry.

There cannot be that many who buy a childs ticket for a child who obviously goes to matches as they must have a CupScheme Seasoncard to get one then dont take that child and pass it to an adult and potentially scar the child for life cos that is Mr Mean from Meantown.

The small numbers who will do this mean there is no value in Wembley paying someone at each turnstile to check concession/adults on entry.
Also, the fact that if you have a group of tickets including children and there are no markings on any tickets means that they cannot possibly check because the ticket holders do not know which are which.
There will be no checks

mayo31 said:
Maccblue said:
BLUEMAD said:
They are all bar coded so whether city can apply a concession to the code i do not know. There is certainly no stamp on my Dads one.

Got two kids tkts and two adults, no difference whatsover. Wife checked the lights at the semi, only one colour, thinks thats why only tenner difference

This is correct, there is no light system at Wembley.

I got three tickets, two adults (one a child of 16!) and one for a 13 yr old. No stamp on any so how am I supposed to know which is the concession ticket?

They are all the same, even down to having one price on them, the full price.

My guess is the FA did not want to really have a concession price but the media backlash would be too much. Saying that £10 off is not much of a concession is it.
My understanding was that Wembley don't do concessions anyway, and that it's City who are taking the hit financially with the slightly lower prices. I could be completely wrong with that, but it would explain why Wembley have no interest in enforcing the issue at the gates.

Got four tickets on Saturday and two just now. Dead quick and easy, ten minutes both times. I'm glad phoning the ticket office and being on hold for an hour is now a thing of the past - unless you want to relocate your season ticket.

bzekosilva said:
Took 9 mins to get to choose pricing haha got there eventually block 547 row 14 :)

Just behind you Row 19.

was getting panicky for a minute there. Got online at 9 and it said not eligible!!! so logged off and logged back in and the site wouldnt let me do anything (select seats,refresh or even sign out).

Gave it 5 mins, tried again and now all's well in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.