FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
cbeebies is poo said:
have the allocation of kids tickets those on the cup scheme all gone? as there is nothing on the website
Need to ring up for them mate

But I'm sure the allocation is sold out

yea i know i have to ring... pain in the arse.. wish they would put it on the site to let people know... still dont know why this cant all be done on line. They got a man on the moon ( so they tell us) just cant get tickets on line if you have a kid that goes to all the games ;)

cbeebies is poo said:
yea i know i have to ring... pain in the arse.. wish they would put it on the site to let people know... still dont know why this cant all be done on line. They got a man on the moon ( so they tell us) just cant get tickets on line if you have a kid that goes to all the games ;)

Yeah sold out friday :( wanted one myself on saturday morning
http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/April/FA-Cup-final-junior-ticket-update

edit: i wanted one for my nephew, not me

cbeebies is poo said:

Just phoned wigan for two mates who go on coach but not being on cup scheme wouldnt get ticket.managed too get 2 seats £65 + £2 postage for half way line block 523 row 40. I was on phone 4 mins.I think there will be a lot of blues doing it.

Got myself up at 4am in Orlando and got my ticket -block 137 - had booked accommodation with wi- fi just in case we made the final and so glad I did. On-line booking has worked pretty quickly now for both semi and final. Catagories 2 3 and 4 are still available at the moment..

jonmcfc said:
cbeebies is poo said:

Just phoned wigan for two mates who go on coach but not being on cup scheme wouldnt get ticket.managed too get 2 seats £65 + £2 postage for half way line block 523 row 40. I was on phone 4 mins.I think there will be a lot of blues doing it.

did you not need a previous purchase history?

jonmcfc said:
cbeebies is poo said:

If anyone could sort me out this way I would fly over for it - PM me if poss - cheers

On site 9am, 'We are currently very busy...ect.', tickets sorted in a few minutes, Block 550, Row18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.