FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all this is true then it looks like we'll take over Wembley. The BIG losers here though are the cockernee spiv touts! Who is going to pay £300+ (mate of mine did against Stoke - yes he was pi$$ed!) when there should be enough to go around - hopefully!

MCFCmadman said:
Marvin said:
MCFCmadman said:
mmmm... what £85 ticket to go for tomorrow?

Will 118 be any good, or better atmosphere in the 130s?
Two new blocks are 527 and 501

These are top tier on the half-way line. I was in 527 for the semi-final

Great view although I was in row 24. As they've just come on-line you might be able to get near the front

For the semi-final, these seats had Chelsea right next to them so it was a good atmosphere. Not sure where Wigan fans will be in relation to us on the half-way line. They might be next to us in 501, but further away in 527.

Was everyone sat down?

As a general rule, the blocks behind the goal and in the corners stand up and the ones down the side tend to sit down.

MCFCmadman said:
Marvin said:
MCFCmadman said:
mmmm... what £85 ticket to go for tomorrow?

Will 118 be any good, or better atmosphere in the 130s?
Two new blocks are 527 and 501

These are top tier on the half-way line. I was in 527 for the semi-final

Great view although I was in row 24. As they've just come on-line you might be able to get near the front

For the semi-final, these seats had Chelsea right next to them so it was a good atmosphere. Not sure where Wigan fans will be in relation to us on the half-way line. They might be next to us in 501, but further away in 527.

Was everyone sat down?
Yes.

Been behind the goal at Wembley and everyone was stood up and atmosphere was fantastic. If you want the atmosphere go behind the goal. If you want the view, go on the halfway line in 501 or 527. Still a good atmosphere but you definitely couldn't stand up all the time. Just on the odd occasion

Just got me a ticket in the wigan domain can't believe im going to the cup final. Abide with me

cityboy5 said:
Just got me a ticket in the wigan domain can't believe im going to the cup final. Abide with me

I am a stickler for tradition. At the 2011 final I nearly broke my neck to get to my seat in time for the rendition of Abide With Me.

Can somebody give me a quick update, not on cup scheme when are City releasing ticket info for non cup scheme members/is it sold out yet/how low do people think its gonna go?

big blueballs said:
raininspain said:
blumoon said:
1) From Euston take the Victoria Line
2) Change train at Oxford Circus to the Bakerloo Line
3) Leave the train at Wembley Central

Estimated time: 42 mins

Platform 17, overground from Euston to Wembley Central every 15 minutes.
Check the platform number when there I am sure I went from 9, but could be wrong

Thanks to all those who supplied train info :-)

Blue2112 said:
Can somebody give me a quick update, not on cup scheme when are City releasing ticket info for non cup scheme members/is it sold out yet/how low do people think its gonna go?

Thursday, dunno about pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.