FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluesmith said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
That's probably another 4,000 tickets which means suddenly 4,000 people who didn't believe they had a chance of getting a ticket will become eligible!

Only problem here of course is that many like myself, who managed to get 4 tickets through my F.A. contacts or have bought tickets in the Wigan End will not need to take up the option of this extra allocation. What then may happen is those who never even contemplated the possibility of going will be needed to ensure the stadium sells out. Unfortunately many, due to
the Tortoises in the Strategy Department within the ticket office, will have either spent their money elsewhere or simply can't find travel options!

In short this, just as the Semi-Final did, will go to Blue MTP due to the timing, distance, price of tickets and TV Coverage.

The sooner those fools in the Ticket Office realise that the better, rather than trying to sell £115 and £85 tickets at 4:59pm on Friday 10th May!
Absolutely no chance this will go to blue members.

I'd lay good money it will.

I said the same for the Semi and was right. Simply put £115 and £85 tickets added to travel, food will make this a minimum £150 day for most folk.

hope come thursday the criteria is sensible, minimum of 6000, 5000 at lunch time and so on, these are going to take some selling

stirlingblue said:
Just seen on Wigan ticket section on O/S we've now been given all the way round on level 1 to section 119 (think it was 115 but changed again in last few minutes). Only guessing but that must be another 7 or 8000 extra prime tickets. This of course IMO now means anybody with a Citycard who can afford it, can now get a ticket. Maybe if City sell these they will give us top tier as well?
Ps Still awaiting official confirmation of this though.

Confirmed. It is all way round to 115 as well, got a bit excited and forgot these are cat b tickets

Confirmed this means level 1 is sky blue from tunnel area right round to south east corner, i.e. 70 % at least of level 1 with no 'FA family' tickets is City.

the goats backside said:
hope come thursday the criteria is sensible, minimum of 6000, 5000 at lunch time and so on, these are going to take some selling

id start @ 8000 thursday (think its only fair those with higher points have a choice), then 7000 lunchtime, 6000 teatime - however for the last final, they dropped in by 250 or 500 when they were running out.
Agree they should reduce it quickly, giving everyone chance to know b4 weekend if they got tik.
4000 extra tiks isnt nearly enough extra to supply the demand, demand for this game is still very high

Blue2112 said:
So do we only have £115 tickets left. Fuck that's gonna cost me £460 hmmm and with season tickets on the horizon that's a whole season ticket nearly.
The blocks they are talking about are mainly £85, with some £65 for the first five rows

Plus City still have all prices of tickets left in 'our end'

Blue2112 said:
So do we only have £115 tickets left. Fuck that's gonna cost me £460 hmmm and with season tickets on the horizon that's a whole season ticket nearly.

No, there are other categories still on sale, it's just the extra tickets that are 115 and 85.

Blue2112 said:
No there are a lot of tickets left in all 4 categories

There are 10 blocks of seats left at £45 each in top tier behind the goal.

An extra 10 blocks of £115 and £85 seats made available all round to almost behind the Wigan goal, and there are also extra blocks in the top tier above the half-way line. I think it adds up to more than 4,000. Quite a lot more. Maybe neutrals plus the 4k set aside for Wigan.

Only problem I foresee is that within 2-3 days all the £45 and £65 will have gone and we'll have fans struggling to find £85 and £115 because nearly all the extra seats have come from that category (not all though - there some extra blocks in the top tier on the half-way line which are £85/£65)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.