FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaineRoadBlue said:
That's probably another 4,000 tickets which means suddenly 4,000 people who didn't believe they had a chance of getting a ticket will become eligible!

Only problem here of course is that many like myself, who managed to get 4 tickets through my F.A. contacts or have bought tickets in the Wigan End will not need to take up the option of this extra allocation. What then may happen is those who never even contemplated the possibility of going will be needed to ensure the stadium sells out. Unfortunately many, due to the Tortoises in the Strategy Department within the ticket office, will have either spent their money elsewhere or simply can't find travel options!

In short this, just as the Semi-Final did, will go to Blue MTP due to the timing, distance, price of tickets and TV Coverage.

The sooner those fools in the Ticket Office realise that the better, rather than trying to sell £115 and £85 tickets at 4:59pm on Friday 10th May!

another clueless post from yet another clueless poster.

I reckon any Blue who wants a ticket for this won't have much trouble getting one. Wigan's comparatively small following and the general lack of interest from neutrals means there's going to be at least 60,000 City fans there.

Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:
Phew thank fuck for that cos 4 x £115 would seriously test my loyalty.
You've already shown your lack of that by not being in the cup scheme *smiley*

Get to fuck twat ;-)

Even the wife was bollocking me today for not joining :-(
Now where has Ducado gone?

And she was right to, putting everyone through the stress of having to wait for tickets

Dubai Blue said:
I reckon any Blue who wants a ticket for this won't have much trouble getting one. Wigan's comparatively small following and the general lack of interest from neutrals means there's going to be at least 60,000 City fans there.
There's scope for 60,000 City if we can sell them.

The bulk of the tickets will be £85 but that's a lot cheaper than what many paid for the Stoke Final to secure Club Wembley tickets

squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:
You've already shown your lack of that by not being in the cup scheme *smiley*

Get to fuck twat ;-)

Even the wife was bollocking me today for not joining :-(
Now where has Ducado gone?

And she was right to, putting everyone through the stress of having to wait for tickets

Her mate was texting her today telling her she's got hers today and where was we sat and is it possible I might get her a spare one. So she wasn't too happy having to reply the daft fucker of a husband got on his high horse at the start of the season but in fact got his information all wrong and so we're all still waiting and as for a spare HAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.