FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a £65 ticket today in the Wigan end. Can't wait so exited to be going. Blue member and knew there was no chance of getting a ticket in the City end as not enough points. Anyone else in the Wigan end ? What is FA policy on this, would I get rejected if I turn up in City colours ? Do i have to pretend I'm neutral ; )

bearcityblu said:
Got a £65 ticket today in the Wigan end. Can't wait so exited to be going. Blue member and knew there was no chance of getting a ticket in the City end as not enough points. Anyone else in the Wigan end ? What is FA policy on this, would I get rejected if I turn up in City colours ? Do i have to pretend I'm neutral ; )

I don't think turning up in colours would be a good idea!

Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:
Get to fuck twat ;-)

Even the wife was bollocking me today for not joining :-(
Now where has Ducado gone?

And she was right to, putting everyone through the stress of having to wait for tickets

Her mate was texting her today telling her she's got hers today and where was we sat and is it possible I might get her a spare one. So she wasn't too happy having to reply the daft fucker of a husband got on his high horse at the start of the season but in fact got his information all wrong and so we're all still waiting and as for a spare HAHAHAHA.
She should go for a better model

squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:

And she was right to, putting everyone through the stress of having to wait for tickets

Her mate was texting her today telling her she's got hers today and where was we sat and is it possible I might get her a spare one. So she wasn't too happy having to reply the daft fucker of a husband got on his high horse at the start of the season but in fact got his information all wrong and so we're all still waiting and as for a spare HAHAHAHA.

See my thread in the cellar, I'm taking precautions in case she starts thinking that way.

Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:

See my thread in the cellar, I'm taking precautions in case she starts thinking that way.
I've been reading it

We'll be reading a thread about you in A&E in a couple of days time!

Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:
Get to fuck twat ;-)

Even the wife was bollocking me today for not joining :-(

relax :)

de niro said:
Blue2112 said:
squirtyflower said:

relax :)

Everything's under control :-)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bearcityblu said:

I don't think turning up in colours would be a good idea!
Unless he has his BUPA payments up to date!

bearcityblu said:

I take it you are a reporter. 29 posts to your name and a WUM post like that. Must try harder. Daily Mirror ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.