FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
salfordblues said:
Is there any update on how our sales are going?

From the information on here seems there's around 17k on the cup scheme, and with the extra 4k our official allocation is 30k.

So after Thursday there should be at least 10k tickets left.

Can anybody shed any light on the numbers?
8 blocks at £115
16 at £85
9 at £65
10 at £45

Many of the £115 and £85 blocks haven't been on sale and unless they've got neutrals in there, will be largely empty.

Beyond that it's total guesswork. At least 10k left I'd say.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
Frankboff said:
salfordblues said:

From the information on here seems there's around 17k on the cup scheme, and with the extra 4k our official allocation is 30k.

When did we receive an extra 4k?
This afternoon. Not been announced but on the online plan the seats available extend to 115 which is near the Wigan goal. The extra seats are at least 4k. here are some extra seast in the top tier too..ones that weren't on sale before today anyway.

A brenda spencer said on Wigan Vital site that City had been given some of the £85 and £115 tickets that were being reserved for Wigan. Brenda Spencer is Wigan's CEO, but of course the person posting as Brenda Spencer could well be someone else

I have two in Wigan end (got them from a mate) - hopefully will get City allocation when go on season cards not in cup scheme... Like others i plan to go and be sensible in the Wigan end, no colours and be sensible.

Went in the Darlington end (in the late 90s when we played them in the FA cup) and jumped up when City scored... Nearly got into bother but just played the innocent neutral :-)

Marvin said:
salfordblues said:

8 blocks at £115
16 at £85
9 at £65
10 at £45

Many of the £115 and £85 blocks haven't been on sale and unless they've got neutrals in there, will be largely empty.

Beyond that it's total guesswork. At least 10k left I'd say.

-- Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 pm --

Frankboff said:
salfordblues said:

When did we receive an extra 4k?
This afternoon. Not been announced but on the online plan the seats available extend to 115 which is near the Wigan goal. The extra seats are at least 4k. here are some extra seast in the top tier too..ones that weren't on sale before today anyway.

A brenda spencer said on Wigan Vital site that City had been given some of the £85 and £115 tickets that were being reserved for Wigan. Brenda Spencer is Wigan's CEO, but of course the person posting as Brenda Spencer could well be someone else

Cheers Marvin

Marvin said:
salfordblues said:

8 blocks at £115
16 at £85
9 at £65
10 at £45

Good news blues. According to MCFC ticket section we have now been given sections 124 through to 115 on first tier. This equates to about an additional c10,000 tickets (900x11 blocks). If you log on and go to ticket section you will see these as an option in the drop down box that has suddenly appeared this evening sometime. This is yet to be officially confirmed but why else would they appear as such on the official website. Expect an announcement anytime soon. Personally I'm a bit miffed at missing out on such good seats - I bought mine yesterday - but am at the same time delighted for fellow blues who will now get a ticket if they can scrape together the cash. Bit cynical of FA ***** as they will not want their showpiece game to be played in front of empty seats so are offering 2 most expensive categories on 1st tier and are not yet offering additional more affordable seats in upper tier. The fact of the matter is Wigan have the lowest attendances in top tier. It's not as if this is a 'champagne' cup final between London sides like Chelsea vs Spurs or Rags vs Arsenal plus the greedy ******** are charging too much. Anyone who wants a ticket will defo get one IMO.

stirlingblue said:
Marvin said:
salfordblues said:

8 blocks at £115
16 at £85
9 at £65
10 at £45

Good news blues. According to MCFC ticket section we have now been given sections 124 through to 115 on first tier. This equates to about an additional c10,000 tickets (900x11 blocks). If you log on and go to ticket section you will see these as an option in the drop down box that has suddenly appeared this evening sometime. This is yet to be officially confirmed but why else would they appear as such on the official website. Expect an announcement anytime soon. Personally I'm a bit miffed at missing out on such good seats - I bought mine yesterday - but am at the same time delighted for fellow blues who will now get a ticket if they can scrape together the cash. Bit cynical of FA ***** as they will not want their showpiece game to be played in front of empty seats so are offering 2 most expensive categories on 1st tier and are not yet offering additional more affordable seats in upper tier. The fact of the matter is Wigan have the lowest attendances in top tier. It's not as if this is a 'champagne' cup final between London sides like Chelsea vs Spurs or Rags vs Arsenal plus the greedy ******** are charging too much. Anyone who wants a ticket will defo get one IMO.
You reckon it's nearly 10k extra? Wigan had 4k set aside for them. I guess we'll find out when City get round to updating us tomorrow

In all the drama of all this and for semi and know this I have had to ring up to get my ticket due to getting kid ticket. Didn't do to bad today as only on phone for 30 mins to be told all kids tickets have gone and I have to ring up on Tues as this is when my son ticket comes into play.
My question is as I didn't ask and I should.
Can I get sons ticket online as his points are valid from the morning or do I still have to ring up due to him having a child season ticket..
My head will explode soon I think ;)

cbeebies is poo said:
In all the drama of all this and for semi and know this I have had to ring up to get my ticket due to getting kid ticket. Didn't do to bad today as only on phone for 30 mins to be told all kids tickets have gone and I have to ring up on Tues as this is when my son ticket comes into play.
My question is as I didn't ask and I should.
Can I get sons ticket online as his points are valid from the morning or do I still have to ring up due to him having a child season ticket..
My head will explode soon I think ;)

You can do it online mate,i take it he's on your friends and family list.

Yes also bro-in law and nephew. We all go together and now that the kids tickets come into play, you think it is poss that I can order all four online and save myself hours in the phone?? I really hope so

stirlingblue said:
we have now been given sections 124 through to 115 on first tier. This equates to about an additional c10,000 tickets (900x11 blocks). If you log on and go to ticket section you will see these as an option in the drop down box that has suddenly appeared this evening sometime. This is yet to be officially confirmed but why else would they appear as such on the official website. Expect an announcement anytime soon. Personally I'm a bit miffed at missing out on such good seats - I bought mine yesterday - but am at the same time delighted for fellow blues who will now get a ticket if they can scrape together the cash.

Yeah it's great for the rest of the fans, but those of us who already bought and paid for cat 1 seats but got shoved by the corner flag as "its all we have" may feel slightly cheated! ;)
( i was on day 2 of sales, and the website plus the guy on the phone said only very close to the goal line/6 yard box/corner flag was available)

cbeebies is poo said:
Yes also bro-in law and nephew. We all go together and now that the kids tickets come into play, you think it is poss that I can order all four online and save myself hours in the phone?? I really hope so

Easy peasy mate,the drop down boxes on the right hand side should all show eligible (points permitting)then boom,choose your seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.