FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are all have the right no. of points you can do this. But need to have them all set up as "friends and family" on your account.

I do and all being well should work out.. I was worried there for a while as mine has been eligible since last thurs but wanted make sure all 4 got a ticket.. All being well should work itself out.. Cheers for info

de niro said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
That's probably another 4,000 tickets which means suddenly 4,000 people who didn't believe they had a chance of getting a ticket will become eligible!

Only problem here of course is that many like myself, who managed to get 4 tickets through my F.A. contacts or have bought tickets in the Wigan End will not need to take up the option of this extra allocation. What then may happen is those who never even contemplated the possibility of going will be needed to ensure the stadium sells out. Unfortunately many, due to the Tortoises in the Strategy Department within the ticket office, will have either spent their money elsewhere or simply can't find travel options!

In short this, just as the Semi-Final did, will go to Blue MTP due to the timing, distance, price of tickets and TV Coverage.

The sooner those fools in the Ticket Office realise that the better, rather than trying to sell £115 and £85 tickets at 4:59pm on Friday 10th May!

another clueless post from yet another clueless poster.

You may well be a Moderator, however you clearly qualify also as an ill-informed prat!

Firstly, what I said with regard to the FA is true. I know for a fact that the take up on this final for the FA allocation, around 10,000 at least has been atrocious! At least 5,000 tickets that are technically Wigan / Neutral will be offered to City later this week.

Secondly, It is clear thousands of City fans who would have bought tickets if they ever believed they would become eligible have bought Wigan tickets or sourced via 3rd Parties or the FA direct.

Added to this is now the fact that a potential 5,000 upwards have yesterday been given to City.

My point is simple, just like you I may add; Today for many is Pay-Day. It is the time when families evaluate what needs to be bought or could be bought for the month ahead! In short, unless City today choose to release criteria that give those families hope and the ability to budget and plan then they will have missed the boat, and I can guarantee that Wembley won't be full on May 11th and that City, regardless of potential customers, will have, due to ponderous selling will have cocked up.

In short, the club needs to announce criteria today, that sees those tickets they still have and the thousands that are inbound, for sale to any Blue Member as of Friday.

I understand your point, but there are still 20,000 City seasoncard holders who have yet to become eligible

rickmcfc said:
In a dilemma what to do. I can buy 2 tickets today in the Wigan end, or do I wait now more tickets have be one available to city fans and hope I get one that way. Hmmm........
Depends on your situation - whats your loyalty status ? Do you have a season card and if so how many points? if you dont have a season card, i personally would buy tiks in the wigan end - IMO demand from city fan's is very high. I dont think this will make non season card sales!!

bainy said:
rickmcfc said:
In a dilemma what to do. I can buy 2 tickets today in the Wigan end, or do I wait now more tickets have be one available to city fans and hope I get one that way. Hmmm........
Depends on your situation - whats your loyalty status ? Do you have a season card and if so how many points? if you dont have a season card, i personally would buy tiks in the wigan end - IMO demand from city fan's is very high. I dont think this will make non season card sales!!

Season ticket without cup scheme, about 5800 points. Also a blue card with 3000 points on.

Anyway, good news that there will be thousands of extra Blues in Wembley for the final. I think there will be 50k of us in there come the big day.

It will still be a good view from the Wigan end (fifth) for those who took the gamble. Hope the person celebrating that their mates would have all their travel, Accommodation and booze paid for by selling Wigan tickets to Blues at many times face value will be lumbered with them.

We're on the march with Bobby's Army!!

Am I right in thinking that City always seem relatively slow in selling tickets for big matches? Is there a reason for this?

Expect numerous "will my ticket arrive on time" posts next week?

rickmcfc said:
bainy said:
rickmcfc said:

Season ticket without cup scheme, about 5800 points. Also a blue card with 3000 points on.

You should get one tik with your season card 5800 points, i am not sure about the bluecard - i personally dont think it will go to bluecard as it didnt in the last cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.