FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
Am I right in thinking that City always seem relatively slow in selling tickets for big matches? Is there a reason for this?

Expect numerous "will my ticket arrive on time" posts next week?
We have a painfully drawn out process in terms of points criteria.

City's official tickets may not make it beyond season ticket holders, but it's becoming quite clear that there will be loads of spares floating around London for this one. The FA/Wembley have made a right mess of this.

Assuming we do now have more than 30,000 tickets then the selling criteria does need to be speeded up.

Do they not realise that people then have to make travel arrangements?

Just been on to look how sales going seems we been given loads more tickets. Starting at block 119 now running all the way past the halfway line at 125. That's nearly 3/4 of the first tier now for us!

cbeebies is poo said:
Been online.. My son has enough points now but I can't get tickets online arrrrr

How old is he, mine are older now so dont have that problem but i think someone said you have to have them in your family and friends, not fully sure though

the goats backside said:
cbeebies is poo said:
Been online.. My son has enough points now but I can't get tickets online arrrrr

How old is he, mine are older now so dont have that problem but i think someone said you have to have them in your family and friends, not fully sure though

just got for all family and friends. did get a server error but retried and ok

Any help here please would be great..
Been waiting till today due to the kids being eligible to get tickets.
I want to adults and two kids all have enough points etc.. All on my family and friends list etc..
But says they are not.?
I have 6000+ and have option
Bro- in law has 5000+ says not eligible
Son and nephew have 2500+ not eligible

All on cup scheme... I can't ring today as its not poss.. Any help please?

Dubai Blue said:
City's official tickets may not make it beyond season ticket holders, but it's becoming quite clear that there will be loads of spares floating around London for this one. The FA/Wembley have made a right mess of this.

I dont think they have to be honest.

The gave Wigan the chance to sell their allocation and held back some just incase. Wigan havent sold them so we get them now. Not really any other way of doing it.

I agree with some that City do seem painfully slow to sell allocation but do prefer this system to queing up for 6 hours in the cold.

Sure every blue that wants one will get one. Can see there being plenty of spares in the Wigan end in the week leading up to it.

cbeebies is poo said:
Any help here please would be great..
Been waiting till today due to the kids being eligible to get tickets.
I want to adults and two kids all have enough points etc.. All on my family and friends list etc..
But says they are not.?
I have 6000+ and have option
Bro- in law has 5000+ says not eligible
Son and nephew have 2500+ not eligible

All on cup scheme... I can't ring today as its not poss.. Any help please?

Try press f5 to refresh, or go out and back into site. there was a server error prior could be the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.