FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been given a Club Wembley ticket! Any ideas where i will be sat? and will it be the padded seats?

Marvin said:
Why would anyone do that when we have thousands unsold in our end?

City need to make an announcement to stop fans from doing that

Was thinking the same. An announcement needs to be made sooner rather than later.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Emailed club they'll put an update up within the next hour, hopefully that'll allay some fears on here :).

Good they need to. It's crazy we don't know how many tickets are left.
If you are unsure you will try and get tickets from anywhere. That's why I bought in the Wigan end.
I couldn't wait for our ticket office to sell the tickets in this slow way.

kippaxchris said:
I have been given a Club Wembley ticket! Any ideas where i will be sat? and will it be the padded seats?

You will be sat in the stadium facing the pitch, comes complete with bed and massage chair, its proper good

stonie said:
kippaxchris said:

You will be sat in the stadium facing the pitch, comes complete with bed and massage chair, its proper good

Can i watch the match from the bed? and will quilts be provided or do i have to bring my own?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Emailed club they'll put an update up within the next hour, hopefully that'll allay some fears on here :).

Id like to knwo what email address you used as i mailed them this morning and had nothing back

Have you got a silver tongue!

:=)

AlthamBlue said:
Marvin said:
Why would anyone do that when we have thousands unsold in our end?

City need to make an announcement to stop fans from doing that

Was thinking the same. An announcement needs to be made sooner rather than later.

plenty of information about really important matters such as golf days , Norwegian Blues , Player of the Month , Wayne Bridge etc etc though!!

kippaxchris said:
stonie said:
kippaxchris said:

Can i watch the match from the bed? and will quilts be provided or do i have to bring my own?

Your bed is adjustable, so you can press the buzzer so you end up watching the game from a sitting up position, or you can go for the fully reclined flatbed position which enables you to follow the game by watching it reflected in the huge reflective screens on the underside of tier 3.

Quilts?

Get with the script, sunshine, you have hand stitched egyptian cotton sheets.

Watch the FA Cup final at City Square

After a thrilling victory against Chelsea, City are heading back to Wembley for another FA Cup final and they're aiming to bring that famous trophy back to Manchester.

On this special Blue occasion, you can come down to the Etihad Stadium to savour the atmosphere with fellow City fans for a great family day out and watch the game on home turf.

As the players make their final preparations for the hotly-anticipated clash, you could be part of the exciting build up at City Square on Saturday May 11.

It’s the perfect place to cheer the Blues on to victory if you’re not heading to London.

There will be plenty of refreshments available with the bars and café open.

Tickets, priced at just £5 for adults and £1 for children, are on sale soon.

not seen anything about this and this is as good a place to post it

The club got 26,000 tickets originally. So that's 17,000 to Cup Scheme season ticket holders and 9,000 to non-Cup Scheme season ticket holders. City's computer systems must show how far the points tally those 9,000 go if EVERY single one of them bought a ticket. Let's say that cut off point is 6,000 points.

Why, on the very first day of sales, couldn't they have just released all 26,000 tickets to all Cup Scheme members and any season ticket holder with more than 6,000 (or whatever amount) points?

These are the 26,000 people at the front of the queue and they'd all be guaranteed a ticket if they wanted one. They could have been given the first 3-4 days to sort their tickets out, after which point the criteria goes down each day until they're sold out.

They have all the necessary systems in place to do this, so why not use them? I don't see the point in knowing precisely who your 26,000 'target' customers are and then staggering your way through them over the course of 10+ days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.