Not open for further replies.
goater1978 said:
MATCITY said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
What a *joke that is

*Lie

-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 pm --

Bluemoon dan said:
Fair enough. Didn't sit on level 3 either time I have been so hadn't thought of those. Thanks.
My brother had one for the Semi he said they were amazing seats

I don't think he is lying as he is allowing me to use his and his fathers season ticket to get 2 more FA Cup final tickets for friends who are season ticket holders but not on the cup scheme. I know he is going to the final so he is getting his tickets from somewhere!

as long as they are all season ticket holders and are willing to let you use them i dont see the problem. they will have to wait for their points to kick in though.

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Have read through everything cant see anywhere it says that junior tickets have to be bought over the phone. Presume they can be bought online this time or am I missing something ?

Are you talking about juniors with enough points, or the juniors without enough points?

If it's without:

A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to 2012/13 City Kicks Platinum/Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder.

At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase ONE junior† ticket regardless of the junior’s loyalty point status.

Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing over the phone, and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Quick opinon please

got 4100-4200 points,

chances?

Haven't we got about 26,000 season ticket holders?

If so with 26,000 tickets, everyone will get one. With a few left over for non season ticket holders with decent amount of points.

tidyman said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Quick opinon please

got 4100-4200 points,

chances?

If so with 26,000 tickets, everyone will get one. With a few left over for non season ticket holders with decent amount of points.

36k I think.

moomba said:
tidyman said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Quick opinon please

got 4100-4200 points,

chances?

36k I think.

Oh right. I knew it ended a six so nearly right.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Quick opinon please

got 4100-4200 points,

chances?

Your points criteria matches that of my Brother now. Two years a go he was eligible for a ticket. It sold out on the day he was eligible at around 1000 on that day. However we have had two years of Cup schemes plus plenty of other points available

From what iv read on here and heard from S/C members, there's nothing to stop those meeting the individual s/c criteria, and getting one from them, then also getting one from the club using there tickets as the s/c don't let city know who is using the s/c tickets so city can't stop them buying on there own critera from the club as well
I'm not part if a s/c so don't know the workings
If this is the case it is ridicules and S/c should have to submit those members numbers who they give tickets to so they can't buy others..

If iv got this wrong then I apologise

My brother obtained a good few semifinal tickets from a s/c that couldn't shift them and paid over the odds for them

S/c should be rained in and regulated..

has anyone got a picture of where the different categories are, i personally find that the back of behind the goal on the bottom tier the best atmospheric place where there is also a decent view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.