FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the limited amount of kids tickets with not enough points lasted for the semi?

I'm the 3rd day of sales but going to try get my lad a ticket. Wondering if I should book a day off and get straight on the phone at 9 or if I'll be alright ringing mid day.

I heard they have made 500 junior tickets available this way, so not sure how long they will last m8

SteWadda said:
Does anyone know when the limited amount of kids tickets with not enough points lasted for the semi?

I'm the 3rd day of sales but going to try get my lad a ticket. Wondering if I should book a day off and get straight on the phone at 9 or if I'll be alright ringing mid day.

They sold out on the 5th day of being on sale (3,500pts), although I don't know how many were available compared to the Final.

Can you not get on the phone @ 09.00? If work wont let you go for a long crap and use your mobi from the bog. Just make some noise from 08.45 and rub your belly etc to set a long shit break up.

blue b4 the moon said:
Can you not get on the phone @ 09.00? If work wont let you go for a long crap and use your mobi from the bog. Just make some noise from 08.45 and rub your belly etc to set a long shit break up.

I can get on the phone at 9:00 but can't spend hours on hold.

Can anyone who booked a third tier ticket for the semi on the first day confirm whether the club start to sell the tickets from the front or back?

Basically Row 1 of the 3rd tier is a great view whilst Row 40 is a poor one. Similarly on the first tier, Row 1 is shocking whilst Row 40 is good.

Last time I booked at the mid-point of sales because of friends whilst this time I want to get it done tomorrow.

DD said:
Can anyone who booked a third tier ticket for the semi on the first day confirm whether the club start to sell the tickets from the front or back?

Basically Row 1 of the 3rd tier is a great view whilst Row 40 is a poor one. Similarly on the first tier, Row 1 is shocking whilst Row 40 is good.

Last time I booked at the mid-point of sales because of friends whilst this time I want to get it done tomorrow.

Ask for a specific row if you are phoning or if online then you get to see what seat you have been allocated prior to paying. If you aren't happy get on the phone and book that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.