FA Watch

not my fault! said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
A seperate forum would suffice - as Matchday, Transfer and Main forums

But it wouldnt be open to the masses. I think what you suggest is a great idea but for the sake of £6 the OP may as well register the web address and if it can be linked to this site and be directed to the page/forum you suggest then other clubs fans can have access.

I agree. And if Ric spends £3.50 on another stick of ram, hopefully the whole thing won't keep falling over everytime more than 5 people log on ;-)

(Sorry Ric)

Why not a closed website for information only? listing the current cases and the results of previous reports. Could also have a link to report incidents via e-mail, follow the FA lead and require registration before submission as well. This way the webmaster would be in total control of content thus getting over any copyright issues etc

kramer said:
Why not a closed website for information only? listing the current cases and the results of previous reports. Could also have a link to report incidents via e-mail, follow the FA lead and require registration before submission as well. This way the webmaster would be in total control of content thus getting over any copyright issues etc

Damb your good ;0)

No no no!

Stick to your strengths is what I say. I can start an argument in an empty room and craft the odd half decent letter, but websites, blogs etc etc is not my thing.

I can take this forward in its current guise as I set out originally and am more than happy to do so - it should work well as far as it goes - but if the consensus is that it needs a different way then it's probably beyond me technically - I have never run a website; I know how to turn the computer on and off each day and that's about it.

Plenty of suggestions have been made about future direction of the campaign and as I think I might have said before I'm happy to go with the consensus. But in purely practical terms there's some people (probably most people) on here far better at seeing through some of the ideas mentioned; I don't even understand a few of them!. So seriously, we need to decide as a group how this is to be done - in the absence of anything firm we can carry on as I outlined earlier, but if there's a better way of doing things out there that we can all agree on let's do it.

Right combining all of the ideas:

We have a website fawatch.co.uk

Which is like a blog, which on the front page contains incidents which the fa have turned a blind eye to.

There is a private contact form so anyone can submit an incident with whatever evidence they can find i.e. youtube video.

Someone/some of us? can look through these and appropriately type up the case for submission on the front page whilst someone else can send off emails to the appropriate people FA etc asking why nobody was punished.

There can be another page with links to people/websites that support this campaign to help create interest.

There could also be a page containing cases where the person was punished

We could then send emails to mods of other forums asking if they would make a post about the website and if they would like to be included on the support page

But its up to you Monty ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.