FA Watch

hoooraayy my first post. Dont worry guys I have it covered, just need the big guys to confirm if its org or co.uk

Montgomery Burns said:
You've posted some great articles on Rooney pee dubya. I didn't realise he was quite so angelic in the eyes of Premier League referees; it's quite remarkable when you think about it and he is precisely the type of individual we would expect to be riding high in the charts in terms of the number of times he will appear on 'FA Watch'.

Does someone want to run a book on who's going to top the league?

Or for a bit of fun can we devise a 'Fantasy (Disciplinary) Football' competition?

Or even a separate 'Rooney Watch'?

I'll get my coat!

Afternoon Monty,

Not been on since we spoke yesterday and the pages have flown by. Whats the latest on this situation if you dont mind letting me know.

Kind regards,

NMF!

The Rooney article is an interesting one and he's not been sent off since 2002. "Amazing" That's how deep rooted this favouritism for the top four is. I can't see how we can ever break in unless something happens to change the structure in the FA.
The media are still trying to get Adebayor another match ban for something he was already carded for. It will affect our final league position and so I'm happy to go along with whatever you all decide.
No replies from the FA. to any of my e-mails yet. Will post on here when if I get one.

Looks like some real progress has been made over the past two days, and a real consensus is emerging on a new site. Whilst i have no computer skills I'm definately up for supporting this, as I said before though for it to have real impact we need to have fans of other (preferably non "big 4") clubs involved, and this is more important than simply setting up the site. We need to establish links or networks with other groups of fans so we hit the ground running should this ever be launched, otherwise we will have no profile or impact. If the media we invite see that the site is getting a ton of hits and is full of diverse content from other clubs, then we have a chance of change (Good lordy I sound like Obama now!)

What is the rivals/vital football network like? Quite a few blogs on there i do believe, anyone post or moderate over there?

Can we spread the word amongst other City fans via the forums and fansites listed on the OS? anyone know any moderators over there who may have imput, or links to other fansites from other clubs?

Lurkers from other clubs in this board - what do you think? I only post on here, and only infrequently so I have no idea...

dannybcity said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
The Rooney article is an interesting one and he's not been sent off since 2002.

He was sent off at Fulham last year.

Yes your right!!!! the article was January 2009. The Fulham game was after it.
The Ref. must have read the article lol he got sent off at 89mins.

I sent an email to the FA the other day, they have just responded to it here it is

Dear Paul

Thank you for contacting The Football Association.

A Regulatory Commission today considered the charge of Violent Conduct issued against Manchester City’s Emmanuel Adebayor under the fast-track disciplinary procedure following an incident with Robin van Persie during their fixture against Arsenal on the 12th September.

Taking into consideration Mr Adebayor’s acceptance of the charge of violent conduct the Regulatory Commission have ordered that he serve a three match suspension from all football, commencing Thursday 17th September.

A separate charge of Improper Conduct will be considered at a later date.

Kind regards,

The Football Association

This was my email:

To: Info
Subject: Your shout

Name: Longden, Paul

Subject: Adebayor

I hope your governance team show some common sense when reviewing the Adebayor incidents against Arsenal. The stamping incident when you watch it in real time was unintentional, and as for his goal celebration, he was getting abuse from the Arsenal fans before and during the match. He is a human being, not a robot. Paul Longden

MUPPETS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.