FA Watch

Montgomery Burns said:
Petetheblu said:
Your right I know, but picture this:

David Gill sat there realising that Slime will be banned due to it being his second time, thats give him more rope for Ade. It's almost written what comes next....Ade gets one match ban and Slimeo get's two. I would imagine that Gill will know about any complaints for Slimey's action well before Ade's verdict come into the public domain.

Pete,

Don't say that!

The thing is we're committed to highlighting incidents of this type so whatever will be will be - this is a long game not a short one!

Monty

No problem Monty, I just don't want them to have a fully loaded gun when the time comes to pass verdict on our Ade.

I admire your honesty mate, credit it to you.

Has anyone got a link to the free kick that led to their third and fourth goal. I was convinced at the time that neither were free kicks but nobody seems to have picked up on the fact. Also why the deafening silence from the likes of Mr Watmore whereas last week he couldn't keep his mouth shut.......

CBlue said:
Petetheblu said:
To be honest i'd let this one go for now and wait to see what happens to Ade, if that slime ball gets a ban then so does Ade so it's not in OUR interest to see it through. Lets let it lie and pick it up if needed for now.

Unfortunately, IMO, this one post undermines everything that this was supposed to be about. You can't cherry pick - you have to do this "warts & all".

Again as I've said to Monty "I admire your honesty", but I doubt Ade getting a futher ban would help us. I want what is right for City and I'm only pointing out my concerns as most will vouch here that I'm not bright enough to try and undermine Monty, plus I would'nt as he's doing a smashing job and I fully agee with what he's doing.

Anyway looking at the press reports this morning it looks like slimey will be investigated anyway so I suppose that is out of our hands now.

Keep up the good work.

Eds said:
Has anyone got a link to the free kick that led to their third and fourth goal. I was convinced at the time that neither were free kicks but nobody seems to have picked up on the fact. Also why the deafening silence from the likes of Mr Watmore whereas last week he couldn't keep his mouth shut.......

I was walking round the shops yesterday and there was two rags in front of me talking about it. Both said they didnt think it should have been a free kick. I mentioned it on a thread somewhere on here?

mike channon´s windmill said:
That photo of Scumbag and Wiley would be a sensational portal piccie - get it done!

I agree, I bet it would embarrass a few people.

Today i recived an answer from the FA regarding the incident involving Adde and Van Persie.
(you´ll have to excuse my English --> Swedish is my native language :)

My Mail to the FA
Dear Sir/Madam It´s a disgrace that Van Persie wont be charged for the incident (tackle) before being hit by Adebayor´s shoe. Regards XXXXXX XXXXXX Sweden

Their Response
Thank you for your e-mail. The Football Association receives frequent correspondence on individual refereeing decisions across all levels of football as well as on the performance of referees in general. Every supporter will have an opinion on the game’s major talking points and we’re always interested to hear them. It's a revealing fact that for every piece of correspondence we have from supporters complaining of a bias to a particular club we have the same amount claiming a bias against that club.

There are set procedures in place for when The FA can take retrospective action in relation to incidents that have not been seen by the Match Officials at the time, as was the case recently with Emmanuel Adebayor. We can only bring additional charges in exceptional cases, for example, when a referee indicates in his/her match report that an incident went unnoticed, The FA can then be requested to review the incident. In contrast, if an incident was witnessed by the referee at the time, The FA generally has no power to take retrospective action, due to FIFA directives.

Whilst 100% consistency is impossible when human judgment is introduced into a situation, referees get the overwhelming majority of decisions correct. In fact they are arguably the most consistent people in the game making split-second decisions that will be analysed repeatedly by slow motion cameras and panels of football experts. The FIFA Laws of the Game stipulate that we cannot re-referee matches by issuing or upgrading cards on incidents that the referee has witnessed.

Supporters often compare incidents with others and ask why the same actions are not taken. This is simply due to no two incidents being the same. The Football Association takes its disciplinary procedures very seriously and judges each case on its merits.

We do appreciate all of the feedback we receive from supporters. This feedback is collated and used to build a picture of public opinion and is subsequently fed back internally within the organisation. Please rest assured your suggestions will form part of this feedback process.

Kind regards

The Football Association

SboroBlu said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
That photo of Scumbag and Wiley would be a sensational portal piccie - get it done!

I agree, I bet it would embarrass a few people.

wileylaugh.jpg

Hi Guys/Gals,

Here is the finished list of people who have volunteered their time to help, and the clubs that each will be responsible for in getting the FA Watch message out there. At this present time, we have almost 300 forums to contact, with further research to be done on this list.

Can I just thank each and everyone of you, you have been amazing and made my part of the task so much easier than I thought it would be.

Thanks again.

Arsenal - aquiesce
Aston Villa - Bumbleblue
Birmingham - Blue Yorkie
Blackburn - Dom
Bolton - Sboroblu
Burnley - mat
Chelsea - kippaxblue76
Everton - Kirkstall Blue
Fulham - mike channon´s windmill
Hull - ono
Liverpool - clevblue
Man City - Monty Burns' Daughter
Man utd - sam the drummer
Portsmouth - MrsB
Stoke - Sboroblu
Sunderland - coulsonblue
Tottenham - PistonBlue
West Ham - manchester blue
Woverhampton - trueblue09
Wigan - Lostockblue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.