Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squad player ?! LOL Fab saved our season last year. Our whole squad was crap this week

So who plays left back at Klanfield ? Delph is a strong player but is liable to make a costly defensive lapse , Mendy is our best attacking full back but defending is secondary to his game when we will need a more cautious approach , Zinchenko is actually our strongest all rounder in that position on current form , if he makes a mistake he recovers quickly and uses the ball really well , so i would play Zinchenko up a against an out of form Mo Salad next Saturday....................... Puts tin hat on

So who plays left back at Klanfield ? Delph is a strong player but is liable to make a costly defensive lapse , Mendy is our best attacking full back but defending is secondary to his game when we will need a more cautious approach , Zinchenko is actually our strongest all rounder in that position on current form , if he makes a mistake he recovers quickly and uses the ball really well , so i would play Zinchenko up a against an out of form Mo Salad next Saturday....................... Puts tin hat on
I once was blind, but now I see :)

correctamundo.jpg

Not on the training video today with all the other players who didn’t start yesterday so not sure he’ll be involved on Tuesday if he has a slight niggle. Worryingly no sign of Kompany either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.