Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid, not good enough. I can't understand how Pep thought he is a better option than playing Laporte in that position.

Why on earth did Danilo not play, I haven't seen anything to say he was injured?

Gone backwards

Mendy, Zinchenko, Danilo, Laporte before him at LB
He sure has. We should call him 'one goal' because thats what he's worth to the opposition this season. He had multiple errors for their goal, not just the one. Lost Sons initial run, too busy calling for the ball to be out rather than defending properly, could have blocked the shot if he had been sharper. And some people are blaming Eddie fs.

Was shite, accidentally injured Kane though so makes them less of a threat at our place where a clean sheet is a must.
Id rather be defending with Kane because you know thats where they are going to get the ball every time, without him they are more dangerous.

He sure has. We should call him 'one goal' because thats what he's worth to the opposition this season. He had multiple errors for their goal, not just the one. Lost Sons initial run, too busy calling for the ball to be out rather than defending properly, could have blocked the shot if he had been sharper. And some people are blaming Eddie fs.

Eddie was carrying an injury

The defence was carrying Delph

Piss poor

Pep opted for Delph's intelligence & versatility over Danilo, in hindsight easy to say it was a mistake owing to some naive defending on one action but this match could've just as easily ended up a win or draw. It's football but obviously it underscores the issues at LB in all the time Pep has been at City, crazy really

In all likelihood he has played his last game for us.

Pep made it 100% clear that he only got picked die to Mendy not being quite fit enough and Zinchenko being out.

Mendy should be fit for the weekend and Zinch should be back after that.

Wow, I've just seen the goal again for the first time since last night. Delph managed to make three different errors. It was as good as an assist for Son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.