Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Tolmie is normally reliable , where as zin just a wind up merchant!!

Tricky_Trev said:
Theo555 said:
TH and Zin both said we were getting him - what happened?
TH pretended to be itk following the newspaper reports linking us with Delph. ZZ then did what he does best... agree with someone who claims to be itk. Simples.

Whether it was fluke or not, Tolmies hairdoo came out with the link to Delph before any of the papers.

I think people need to understand that deals can change at a moments notice, any ITK will either be overly cautious and tell you nothing that isn't already apparent or they will get things wrong. It's the nature of the beast.

I asked Zin if i should put money on Delph joining city and he said 'Indeed' - luckily I didnt but this beggars the question.....

Why would a fellow city fan give out information that he is not knowledgable about to possible make another city fan lose money - that is not on

I'll just wait and see how this pan's out after all we agreed a fee for Eto'o and Ronnie we all know what happened there

CITYROBBO said:

Now robbo don't display penis envy, its really not very fetching. And I'll put this to bed..... ask tolmie where the info came from, that will do for starters. And b4 you try to substantiate any type of argument, do so with facts...... not second hand info from a women scorned (:

ps ric met the infamous tolmie last week, i'm sure he can fill you in on who I am, and any credibility i have, if any.

you may speak

Cue Zin to write a post denying any knowledge in his own 'cryptic' way...

Entertaining - yes
ITK in any way - no

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
CITYROBBO said:

Now robbo don't display penis envy, its really not very fetching. And I'll put this to bed..... ask tolmie where the info came from, that will do for starters. And b4 you try to substantiate any type of argument, do so with facts...... not second hand info from a women scorned (:

ps ric met the infamous tolmie last week, i'm sure he can fill you in on who I am, and any credibility i have, if any.

you may speak

I can always display the PM you sent me to prove you wrong...

Before everyone lays into TH I think we should remember that Hughes did confirm our interest on Saturday so its not like TH was a million miles away from the truth. I think however TH and other ITKs should maybe learn from this and instead of using comment ssuch as 'He's ours' would be better served with comments like 'We are in for him'!

moomba said:
Tricky_Trev said:
TH pretended to be itk following the newspaper reports linking us with Delph. ZZ then did what he does best... agree with someone who claims to be itk. Simples.

Whether it was fluke or not, Tolmies hairdoo came out with the link to Delph before any of the papers.
No he didn't. It was in the Mirror first(check the original post at the beginning of this thread). Only then did tolmie's hairdoo start spewing his fabrications.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.