Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

We need to just match the fee now, just cos they have agreed a fee doesnt mean we are out of the race unless its a fee above what we are willing to pay.

im not fussed about him to be honest, i don't know why we were in for him anyway, maybe mind games with everton

Villa have been in for him for ages. There's an 80+ page thread about him on Villa talk.

The Villa fans seem happy ;-)

We have agreed a fee, finally.

Screw you City!

The lad himself might prefer to go to Villa, with the thin squad they have it'd be a really good chance for him to break into a top 6 premiership team. I know City have more big name players than Villa but if Delph wants to play premier league football he's far more lilely to break into Villa's team than ours. Be intersting to see where he ends up.

stony said:
Villa have been in for him for ages. There's an 80+ page thread about him on Villa talk.

The Villa fans seem happy ;-)

We have agreed a fee, finally.

Screw you City!
lol bless.....if we wanted him we would just go over their heads with our offer.

my mate from uni supports leeds and doesn't rate him at all. Says he's a very good dribbler and that's it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.