Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

TH is a good source for info but Zin just seems to copy everything he writes in his own 'style'

Theo555 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Now robbo don't display penis envy, its really not very fetching. And I'll put this to bed..... ask tolmie where the info came from, that will do for starters. And b4 you try to substantiate any type of argument, do so with facts...... not second hand info from a women scorned (:

ps ric met the infamous tolmie last week, i'm sure he can fill you in on who I am, and any credibility i have, if any.

you may speak

I can always display the PM you sent me to prove you wrong...
ohhhhhh please do, il ove a little scandle

Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure there is one less rascal in the world!!!

moomba said:
Tricky_Trev said:
TH pretended to be itk following the newspaper reports linking us with Delph. ZZ then did what he does best... agree with someone who claims to be itk. Simples.

Whether it was fluke or not, Tolmies hairdoo came out with the link to Delph before any of the papers.

I think people need to understand that deals can change at a moments notice, any ITK will either be overly cautious and tell you nothing that isn't already apparent or they will get things wrong. It's the nature of the beast.

No he did not, it was definitely rumoured on the web well before he said it cos I saw it, what he did was to say the club were definitely interested which MH later confirmed

Tricky_Trev said:
Theo555 said:
TH and Zin both said we were getting him - what happened?
TH pretended to be itk following the newspaper reports linking us with Delph. ZZ then did what he does best... agree with someone who claims to be itk. Simples.

Why don't you in particular fook right off.

Not only did you not apologise when City confirmed the Delph approach, despite your own insistence that we hadn't, you seem to revel when you think you have actually got something correct.

My posts all weekend have stated that the reason City haven't been in any position to announce a deal with Delph, is because the player was seeking assurances from us.

Neither I, nor, City have any sway how the player will arrive at a decision.

While your at it, why don't you ask City why they were also convinced of a deal with John Terry, only for it not to materialise.

You, and others like you, will not be content, until everybody with any links whatsoever to any news at City, are driven off.

Pathetic

I think he will join Villa. Due to the number and quality of CM's you guys have.

He will get more playing time at Villa and get the chance to develop under MON.

Tricky_Trev said:
moomba said:
Whether it was fluke or not, Tolmies hairdoo came out with the link to Delph before any of the papers.
No he didn't. It was in the Mirror first(check the original post at the beginning of this thread). Only then did tolmie's hairdoo start spewing his fabrications.

eggsactly

I believe TH and think he has been very honest in all he has said - Zin should take a leaf out of his book

So is he going to Villa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.