Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

Sky Link

Sky Sports sources understand Aston Villa have agreed a fee with Leeds United for Fabian Delph.

- Hey tolmie !

What happening ?

TH and Zin both said we were getting him - what happened?

Theo555 said:

I'd like to know as well. zin isn't wrong again ih he ?

Theo555 said:
TH pretended to be itk following the newspaper reports linking us with Delph. ZZ then did what he does best... agree with someone who claims to be itk. Simples.

CITYROBBO said:
Theo555 said:

I'd like to know as well. zin isn't wrong again ih he ?

ever thought we may well have agreed with leeds but the lad himself wants to go to villa because he will get more football there? or maybe we have both agreed and he could still end up coming to us?

Delph has been overated on here for the past 2 days. If we really want him we will get him. I'd rather go for a more talented youngster if you ask me, Delph will not make our 16. Neymar or Douglas Costa over Delph anyday.

citizens_1976 said:
Delph has been overated on here for the past 2 days. If we really want him we will get him. I'd rather go for a more talented youngster if you ask me, Delph will not make our 16. Neymar or Douglas Costa over Delph anyday.
yes but hughes isnt in for those players is he

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.