Fabian Delph linked in Mirror (Merged)

Re: Fabian Delph linked in Mirror

I'd never believe Sky Sources but Villa would be a better move for the lad, imo.

and I've got to say that if we have publicly expressed an interest in a good young player, one who is left sided and a midfielder, presumably targetted by Brian Marwood, and with our "project", and with our resources, and with Ken Bates' greed - then how does he end up at Villa? He is exactly the sort of player we should be signing IMO . Our priorities are awry.

I also think the Leeds manager (Grayson) played for O'Neill at Leicester, so the lad may get steered to villa.

Could be as simple as having heard about our interest, Villa have decided to match our bid and leave it up to the kid. They've chosen to publicise the bid, we haven't. Or could be that Ken Bates has called in a favour from Villa in an effort to squeeze and extra million or two out of us.

Too early to determine how this one will play out, if it's down to the kid and he chooses Villa then fair enough. But I doubt having made our interest known that we would walk away easily.

I retract any poor press I have given Zin - he is a decent guy passing on knowledge he has on city.

Apology from me

sam221985 said:
has he actually gone to Villa or what?

fee agreed only ......like we had for etoo............means nowt...............

To be fair we cant sign everyone and IMO he would be better off going to Villa to enhance his career as he will play more we have enough youngsters coming through the academy and next time there is an up and coming player we will be there but we dont have to sign everyone.

This is the problem with some fans that cos we have signed half a dozen players then it means everytime there is a player available some of you expect that he wil come to us. If we keep doing that then the rest of the football world will start to hate us.

Tin hat ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.