Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great signing,he may not be a marquee/poster boy type but he's a very useful grafter who has plenty of ability,this move will only better him.

He ticks a lot of boxes including the Milner replacement.

Think it's a much better bet than Wilshire for 30m, which was been mooted a month ago. Lets hope he's more Milner and less Sinclair.

Wonder if we see him as a replacement for Fernandinho at some point. Similar qualities albeit not as good just yet.

Good player who will give 100% every week I'd rather see him start than Fernandinho.

He's homegrown for starters, that's a key factor I expect.
I don't think he's destined to fail - he might, he might not. He's got a chance to step up to the plate and if he does well, he'll get games.
We need two players for most positions, there's be injuries, suspensions, cup games etc. Surely if any player wants to make the grade at a top club, they have to move there and make their case.
I know he's not Pogba etc, but I don't see this move as a career downer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.