Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets give him a chance Christ not even here yet, might be a stroke of genius , might not be hey ho. We have sorted a problem potentially without it meaning we have been taken to the cleaners.

£8m for a decent homegrown player, what's not to like, it's not like he's going to be starting every week for us, he's good squad player for us.

£8m for a decent homegrown player, what's not to like, it's not like he's going to be starting every week for us, he's good squad player for us.

Exactly would rather Delph for £8m then wilshere for £40m, he will come useful especially during afcon season! Looking forward to seeing how he develops in our squad, do feel sorry for villa fans though, 8m for their second best player has pissed them off

It was a decent post right up to this, now you just come off as a bit of a dick.

Fair enough mate, but let me explain myself.

I don't mean that I'm not willing to listen to credible arguments for the transfer, I'm always open to debate and discussion and willing to hear contrary views, I'd be a buffoon if I didn't. What I meant, is that I refuse to be shamed for being 'negative' or not being uber positive and happy clappy.

"Rag" etc etc.

If people want to dispute my points then that's fine, but I'm not going to be shamed for my opinion because it goes against a prevailing trend of what makes a proper blue or some other such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.