Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he didn't come for CL football cos I honestly can't see him playing any unless we're 5-0 up. Still at least the fee isn't bad.

What separates Delph from Sinclair is mental fortitude. Delph has already captained a premiere league team and the team looked to him as a leader of men. I think he will have the ability to step up and I certainly see him as an improvement over Fernando.

I really hope he didn't come for CL football cos I honestly can't see him playing any unless we're 5-0 up. Still at least the fee isn't bad.

I think he'll play more than you think mate. He will certainly be on the match day squad every week!

why's Delph not got a twitter account? he needs to get that sorted as part of the signing on process!

Hmmm fair play Fabian, he's just gone well up in my estimation.

I've always thought he looked neat and tidy when I've seen him play, he has a great engine and can carrry the ball forward well in games that get stretched, though not much use against park the bus teams, at the very least will be useful in the Jimmy role of battening down the hatches for the last 20 minutes of tough away games.
Its a cautiously optimisic, few clicks above 'meh' from me, helps that financially we can't really go wrong.

Wasn't keen on this when I first heard but as long as we get another top class midfielder (hopefully Pogba) he will be a great signing!

And for £8 Million it's hard to argue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.