Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what's annoyed Villa fans the most.

CJkWp7CWcAAYYus.jpg

Not good reading (for a Villa fan), but he's not the first (or the last) to go overboard with gushing praise then bail out soon after.

Delph is at a similar stage in his career as Lescott and Barry were when they came. Established Premiership players in the England squad.

To get a homegrown squad player of Delph's quality for £8 million is great business IMO.

I think he'll do well here.

Agreed....

Plus...I didn't hear villa bitching or dragging his name through the mud despite the fact they won't be happy with the fee

Over the blue moon with this one, great signing at 8mil.

Anyone knocking this deal needs their head testing, we ARE/WERE desperate for homegrown signings and we bring in a class player at right age for relative peanuts and people aren't happy? Weird.

So our first two major signings are an unheard of Turkish player and an England international who won't be a starter when everyone is fit. Better get better.

A no brainer for the price. Will get games of that I have no doubt. Welcome to the club young man.

This is what's annoyed Villa fans the most.

CJkWp7CWcAAYYus.jpg
All this love the club stuff is meaningless. Even if they do, they must put themselves first.

I get your frustration, but he was a good player for you...in the end. Best of luck next season.

Looks like Benteke might move too if Liverpool get the Sterling cash although I haven't been following that closely. Vital that that gets spent well.

Over the blue moon with this one, great signing at 8mil.

Anyone knocking this deal needs their head testing, we ARE/WERE desperate for homegrown signings and we bring in a class player at right age for relative peanuts and people aren't happy? Weird.

I agree

No pleasing some folk..

Bothered enough to bring it up in a thread about Fabien Delph, though :-)
Ok then......It was relevant to your statement,i thought losing milner on a free was 'unfair'.Yes he 'honoured' his contract.....he also made sure he only served himself,which,of course,as you state,was his right.

Top lad is James.

As for Delph,I think we have an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.