Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fully motivated Yaya (last season wasn't encouraging but it is time for a clean slate) is a better alternative to Pogba.

Very good bit of business, home grown, English to boot, England international, personally I think this signing is potentially as good as Sterling, only for a lot less dosh.

A fully motivated Yaya (last season wasn't encouraging but it is time for a clean slate) is a better alternative to Pogba.

He is our only world class central midfielder though.

The likes of Barca, Madrid and Bayern all have two or even three.

We need that world class addition to Yaya or we will struggle.

Pleased with this. The lad will hit the ground running, knows the league and is a useful player hell get more starts than many reckon and lets face it is an upgrade on Fernando, although he too seems to get excessive stick, guess every club neefd a whippin boy.

I seem to remember milners signi g being judged in a similar way and he turned out aleight. Reckon most of us would have been quite pleased if hed have stuck with us really. Imo its a clever sigbing, its relitively cheap. Hes english, an internatiinal. Young enough to improve and the risk is minimal. I think he will flourish with better players around him. Good luck kidda welcome to Manchester

**edit** ill put my neck on the line. This signing fills the gap left by lamps and is NOT Pog related in any way**

Lets be honest though. If we already had a few big signings through the door a lot more people would think he's a solid purchase.

Just because hes come in doesn't mean we aren't getting any major targets.

Smart bit of business and I hope we integrate him well. Playing with our squad could take him up a few levels.

If you've been following the news most journalists with more inside knowledge haven't thought Pogba would come to City for weeks. Looks like he'll stay at Juventus for another season then go to Barcelona

These cunts don't know what their wives are up to. If you believe half of the shit they print/post, why don't you keep a log of it all? Come the end of the transfer window you will find that 99.9% of it was utter shit.

He is our only world class central midfielder though.

The likes of Barca, Madrid and Bayern all have two or even three.

We need that world class addition to Yaya or we will struggle.

Fernandinho still has a lot to offer and all we are looking for at this stage is a player to lighten the defensive load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.