Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
The betting markets on player moves are very weak, a couple of hundred quid could move the price from 4/6 to 1/4, I wouldn't be judging the likelihood of a move happening on a price change on the betting market. You wouldn't be able to get a decent sized bet on a transfer happening as the bookies won't take it (for fear of inside knowledge).

The betting markets on player moves are very weak, a couple of hundred quid could move the price from 4/6 to 1/4, I wouldn't be judging the likelihood of a move happening on a price change on the betting market. You wouldn't be able to get a decent sized bet on a transfer happening as the bookies won't take it (for fear of inside knowledge).

No that's a fair point,however it's more than a few hundred quid to bring the price down that much believe me

No that's a fair point,however it's more than a few hundred quid to bring the price down that much believe me

It depends on how much has been wagered on that event in total. For instance a £500 bet on the Grand National would likely do nothing to the overall odds. But a £500 bet on a donkey race on Blackpool beach would probably trigger some odds changes.

Only Clichy and Sterling (if he signs) as Association players Hart and Wright make up the other 2. In prem we can have up to eight to make the 25 up. In CL I suspect Wright will not be included meaning even with Sterling only got three players. If Delph is back up to Wiltshire I don't have an issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.