Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you in your posts think that we have to have world class players in every position.My son in law and his Dad are ST Holders and have constantly said that Delph is wasting his time with Villa as he`s far better than people give him credit for.IMO he would do a far better job than Fernando and I am not suggesting that he`s a starter,but certainly a player who would help out in our midfield either as a DM or AM.For £10M its a steal.

I don't think we have world class players in every position

I posted earlier that he might take Fernado's place, but that's about it
For 10mil, I can see why he would appeal but I can't see him making any significant difference to the team

I think he'll be out of his depth in our team

In fairness if you asked a cross section of City season ticket holders their views on several of our first team you'd likely get answers ranging from "World Class" to "Dogshit"
We all have our own opinions, we all see players differently.
Of course we do and thats the beauty of the sport ... divided opinions.But I certainly think for £10M that its a fair price for the lad.How often have we all concluded that we have at times lacked someone in midfield who can chase and harass opponents ... something which Delph is very good at.

Why do you in your posts think that we have to have world class players in every position.My son in law and his Dad are ST Holders and have constantly said that Delph is wasting his time with Villa as he`s far better than people give him credit for.IMO he would do a far better job than Fernando and I am not suggesting that he`s a starter,but certainly a player who would help out in our midfield either as a DM or AM.For £10M its a steal.
Spoilt brat syndrome mate, if he was called Fabiano Delphino they'd be on here raving about him. Delph is one of those players who's a lot better than he gets credit for, much like Milner when he signed for us. He pisses all over Fernando already and can only improve when surrounded by better quality and playing at a higher level. The naysayers will eat their words if he signs for us.

Spoilt brat syndrome mate, if he was called Fabiano Delphino they'd be on here raving about him. Delph is one of those players who's a lot better than he gets credit for, much like Milner when he signed for us. He pisses all over Fernando already and can only improve when surrounded by better quality and playing at a higher level. The naysayers will eat their words if he signs for us.
Sometimes you need a player like a water carrier,someone who will do the dirty jobs that most players do not get the recognition for.Have to agree with you that should he sign, a fucking bigger cake than Yaya got,will be eaten by those "humble pie eaters".

Sometimes you need a player like a water carrier,someone who will do the dirty jobs that most players do not get the recognition for.Have to agree with you that should he sign, a fucking bigger cake than Yaya got,will be eaten by those "humble pie eaters".

We've got a water carrier called Fernandinho and he's twice the player Delph is.

For 10 mill its a no brainer. He could replace Lampard/Milner in the squad. I think he could be a decent player for us. Something like what Barry was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.