Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he can compete with Sinclair as the most useless player that City ever signed.

If we sign Delph then fuck me what a mess we are in! We are trying to be Europes elite! Can you see him taking us anywhere near that level. Do you honestly think players like silva and aguero will stick around to play next to a signing like Delph?

If we sign Delph then fuck me what a mess we are in! We are trying to be Europes elite! Can you see him taking us anywhere near that level. Do you honestly think players like silva and aguero will stick around to play next to a signing like Delph?

Don't be so silly!
Put it in to context, We will not be signing Delph as a "marquee" signing. He would be coming into add depth to the squad and help with the home grown quota.

To us your anology Silva and Aguero would already be long gone, what with us previously signing Sinclair, Rodwell and Fernando. Yet Silva and Aguero are still here...........

What a mess, indeed!!!

Pogba, Sterling, De Bryne, Otamendi and Delph would represent the best transfer window in our history. I'm sure Aguero and Silva are capable of seeing the big picture which some of our supporters clearly struggle with.

Don't be so silly!
Put it in to context, We will not be signing Delph as a "marquee" signing. He would be coming into add depth to the squad and help with the home grown quota.

To us your anology Silva and Aguero would already be long gone, what with us previously signing Sinclair, Rodwell and Fernando. Yet Silva and Aguero are still here...........

What a mess, indeed!!!
Sinclair and Roswell barely played and moved on a losses. Fernando is gash so yeah mate if we keep doing business like that things are in a mess. Top players want to play with top players. They won't stick around if we keep signing shite

Problem is mate we haven't signed any of the big names on that list! So there's no big picture to see yet.

Don't be so silly!

What a mess, indeed!!!
Totally agree. Why are people flapping. IF he came it would be as a supplementary player to add depth, a little bite and increase our homegrown quota. Whilst he is rash and headless at times he does have some decent facets. Will never be a regular starter in the big games but could fill a gap in those matches post champs league and against the second or third tier premier league teams. That said I am not his biggest fan but would understand the logic at the relatively low price.

Totally agree. Why are people flapping. IF he came it would be as a supplementary player to add depth, a little bite and increase our homegrown quota. Whilst he is rash and headless at times he does have some decent facets. Will never be a regular starter in the big games but could fill a gap in those matches post champs league and against the second or third tier premier league teams. That said I am not his biggest fan but would understand the logic at the relatively low price.

Would he risk his international career being rotated with us or a regular elsewhere???

Cut our losses on Fernando buy Delph. Frees up a foreign slot in the squad for a marquee type signing. Not the worst idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.