Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinclair and Roswell barely played and moved on a losses. Fernando is gash so yeah mate if we keep doing business like that things are in a mess. Top players want to play with top players. They won't stick around if we keep signing shite

Every player we sign can't be an A* international worldy Fifa cover player. You tell me a team in the champions league that doesn't have a player in their squad that is worst or on par with delph? Not 1st 11 but squad .

Sinclair and Roswell barely played and moved on a losses. Fernando is gash so yeah mate if we keep doing business like that things are in a mess. Top players want to play with top players. They won't stick around if we keep signing shite

I can see you've made your mind up. Flap away.....................

Perhaps we should revisit this once the transfer window closes? If all we have signed is Delph, I'll hold my hands up and admit that we're in a mess.

Every player we sign can't be an A* international worldy Fifa cover player. You tell me a team in the champions league that doesn't have a player in their squad that is worst or on par with delph? Not 1st 11 but squad .
Is that not the point of our eds squad?

I can see you've made your mind up. Flap away.....................

Perhaps we should revisit this once the transfer window closes? If all we have signed is Delph, I'll hold my hands up and admit that we're in a mess.
Haha not flapping just expressing an opinion.

I don't see how we can lose with this one. If we sign him and it doesn't work out, we're pretty much guaranteed to make a profit on him anyway. He probably won't be a star, but he'll definitely be able to do a job for us along the lines of the one done by Fernando and Garcia, and he'll give us a much needed homegrown player to fill out the squad a bit (remember, we can't buy any foreign players without selling).

Anyone think Kean Bryan could do a similar job?

Obviously less experienced and rough but he's a solid, battling midfielder too, and he's more than capable of keeping things simple.

I'd like to see us fast track him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.