Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really hope we stay clear. I'm all for English players, but I want ones who are actually decent. He isn't. He runs around like a headless chicken and isn't very good on the ball. We can do a lot better.

erm...he did cock up, giving goals away on more than one occasion.

You clearly didn't watch any of what he did whilst he was on the pitch.

Gone from strength to strength though, so indispensable that he's on the bench as much as he starts at a team that was almost relegated by the end of last season, doing so well that they managed to get nearly all the points they needed to stay up without him in the side.

Started 5 out of their last 10 games (Chelsea A[When safe] L 3-1, Crystal Palace H L 4-1, West Ham A L 1-0, Aston Villa H L 0-4, Stoke A D 1-1) before you start with more nonsense)
More fucking drivel.Even Silva would struggle in a poor Sunderland team so that proves fuck all as I always thought football was a team game NOT a one man show.

The exact opposite of milner .would be giving up playing every game and captaincy of villa and in likely hood his England place to become probably a bit part player at city.
A big call for the player himself,more money more medals but less playing time

More fucking drivel.Even Silva would struggle in a poor Sunderland team so that proves fuck all as I always thought football was a team game NOT a one man show.

well it's funny that they did much better without him...

The truth will set you free, most people have come round to the reality, you might be able to some day.

Means we have to pay an add on fee for buyng him out of the contract doesnt it? Though Not going to lie, I don't look into all that
If his release clause is £8m, then the maximum transfer fee that any club will pay is £8m, Villa won't have a say in the matter.

The exact opposite of milner .would be giving up playing every game and captaincy of villa and in likely hood his England place to become probably a bit part player at city.
A big call for the player himself,more money more medals but less playing time

Very Similar to Milner actually.

He was the big player at Villa & talked about as central to England's future, loads of City fans going 'what the fuck do we want him for ?' etc etc.

I imagine if Delph is on our radar, he might have a word with Miler about whether he regrets his two title, FA Cup, League Cup winner's medals & Champions League appearences, before quickly agreeing to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.