Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, won't criticise anyone en-masse.

Squirty, I think your attitude specifically is disadvantageous and sycophantic and supporting failure should never be tolerated, never mind encouraged which is what you seem to be doing by saying it's OK to get rejected hours before a medical.
to quote @Damocles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're not giving the media a field day. City say nothing about transfers until a deal is done.

We can only control our own message - what others choose to reveal to the media is nothing to do with us.

We are in a pretty unique position in world football (certainly in football in this country), in respect of what we are trying to achieve, and we should not expect our competitors to allow us to do whatever we want, without using their position to undermine our efforts. That's sport - that's business!

What is interesting is how outside influences may be causing our "project" to evolve.

Before FFP, the impression was that Manchester City would just spend their way to success, whilst the old guard across town were a club that nurtured youth. Now, arguably largely because of FFP, that has already evolved into us investing hundreds of millions in our youth development, whilst United seem to be going for the Real Madrid strattegy of spending on established stars.

Perhaps, amongst all the doom, people should try to look at the long term, and wonder whether this may turn into another blessing in disguise, in that it may force us to begin looking at who is good enough within our youth ranks to be given a chance at first team level. This could be the chink in the glass that was needed to start the floodgates opening. Or it may not?

The point is, we don't know what this means for our long term strategy right now, and we may look back in 10 years, and see this as an opportunity, rather than a backwards step.

Or not! But this isn't by any means the disaster that the media will portray it as, and in any case, who fucking cares what they say!

What a mature, considered statement. Great post mate

4e784dad37b5fc27a664283b722f3350.jpg

Fuck fuck fuckerty fucking fuck!!

The way I see it is that Delph owes me a grand!

These forum cat fights are great, but seems like most people are already paired up with their respective dance partner. Anyone free to argue with me? I can take either side, it's no real bother. Just feeling left out here.
It's quite simple, just criticise any aspect of the club and the usual suspects crawl out and gang up on you. Don't worry though, most of them just resort to calling you nasty names because their argument of "Txiki is infallible" falls flat on its face.

Guys I did not wrote that, but whatever, it is frustrating how this window nothing works.

We even can not sign this guy? Come on.

I really hope this situation will change

You're not too clued up on how transfers work are you pal?

This decision says more about him than us.....stop and think about it, the penny might drop

Little club mentality he's got,

Big fish in a small pond!

We have dodged a bullet here.

I don't ever slag a player that signs for our club, but I knew this lad wasn't fit for us...His mentality and attitude is crap.

Starting to sound like united fan on here. Hate all this 'little club' bollocks. He's the captain of an established premier league team, to me he's done himself proud to reject us and stick with a starting spot at villa.

Just a shame that were now in the shit with our hg quota.

to quote @Damocles

You must be just as gormless as that post implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.