Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
There just a reason why pep would want him. I trust peps judgement 100%

The reports that fabinho would be coming to us were so strong and there is no reason why that would change.

Unless I have missed something?

I would love to see Fabinho playing for City, but i think he will sign with Juventus by the reports in the Italian media in the last hours.

According to those skybet odds, we are slight favourites, (11/10) him coming to us; against him staying at Monaco (11/8).

United are currently outsiders at 6/1.

Odds been steadily moving in our favour over past couple of days and away from the Scum. This is the first time we have been favourites to sign him over staying at Monaco

Covers right back and centre mid so I can see us signing him and Carvalho, Fernando will deffo be gone. Down to Pep and City now if they want this to happen, 100% sure City are Fabinho's first choice!!

The links to Carvalho have been floating around Portugal for months. Fabinho has been mentioned in a smaller capacity. And considering Silva and Mendy are coming, surly we would have heard more about Fabinho coming if he actually was? That guy in Portugal tends to be spot on with info. I'd love to know is this us just talking to other players or talking to Carvalho because he's our top target/we're not pursuing Fabinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.