Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. Silva signing came almost from nowhere. City going big this summer and I really really hope if we miss Fabinho we will go for better player than Carvalho

Why do we think Fabinho is a no go?

I saw a post from Billyspears I think it was, who just said the deal is off. No explanation.
I haven't read every post since his so an explanation may now have been given???

I saw a post from Billyspears I think it was, who just said the deal is off. No explanation.
I haven't read every post since his so an explanation may now have been given???

Fair enough, nothing official then. He's a decent in the know though.

Hope he's wrong. Fabinho is pretty ideal for us.

Why do we think Fabinho is a no go?
@BillyShears posted on various threads that he was talking to someone at the club for one of the Citywatch podcasts, (an influential figure who should know lots of ITK info) and they revealed, in passing, that Fabinho wouldn't be coming to England in this transfer window.

He did not give any indication if Fabinho might go to Juve, (they are currently 11/1 on skybet).

My guess is perhaps Monaco don't want to sell too many players after winning the league and he is staying there?

@Zin 'messiah' Zimmer reckoned it was too soon to say 100% he wasn't coming to us, but Billy seemed pretty sure.

@BillyShears posted on various threads that he was talking to someone at the club for one of the Citywatch podcasts, (an influential figure who should know lots of ITK info) and they revealed, in passing, that Fabinho wouldn't be coming to England in this transfer window.

He did not give any indication if Fabinho might go to Juve, (they are currently 11/1 on skybet).

My guess is perhaps Monaco don't want to sell too many players after winning the league and he is staying there?

@Zin 'messiah' Zimmer reckoned it was too soon to say 100% he wasn't coming to us, but Billy seemed pretty sure.

Cool. Both a have a decent track record and are not in this to gain popularity or show off.
Whilst I don't doubt then, I hope they'll understand when I say that on this occasion I hope they're wrong.

Zin's info tends to be good so hope he's right. He is in Maldives - explains the lack of reports?

Last edited:
Cool. Both a have a decent track record and are not in this to gain popularity or show off.
Whilst I don't doubt then, I hope they'll understand when I say that on this occasion I hope they're wrong.
Sorry I perhaps didn't make it clear. Billy was saying the transfer was definitely not on.

However Zin didn't agree with Billy and hoped that there might still be a chance Fabinho will come to us. It seemed Zin has a bet on "a triple transfer" coming in, perhaps he doesn't want to right off his payout yet, or maybe he's some other information source?
Zin's actual reply to Billy was:
"The info is premature bud, 100% - 2 smokescreens in the space of a week??"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.