Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paredes and Sandro for me. Would be more than happy with either but looks more and more likely that Fabinho is off the table and with no real links to Paredes I don't really see either happening. Reckon we'll end up with Mendy and Carvalho.
Fair enough but if you ask me, I'd struggle to give you an answer as I love Sandro to bits on the one hand and on the other, I see Fabinho as the perfect candidate available for that role all factors considered. I'll probably go for Mendy + Fabinho though.

And why are you so sure that Fabinho is not going to happen? Can we say that whatever it was that made Billy, a renowned ITK here, dead sure that Pickford would happen instead of Moraes and yet it didn't happen could happen again. Completely different transfers I know but you get my point, right?

EXCLUSIVE: @manutd are now in prime position to land the signature of @AS_Monaco Player, Fabinho with the Brazilian set to leave for #MUFC

Some bloke named Richard Morrow tweeted this, united supporters lapping it up on twitter

There are roumors all over that Fabinho going to Utd. I had a feeling we going to miss him, the question is what next? Carvalho is not good enough! I can live with us buying Laporte and stays with Dinho for the DM role for another year

EXCLUSIVE: @manutd are now in prime position to land the signature of @AS_Monaco Player, Fabinho with the Brazilian set to leave for #MUFC

Some bloke named Richard Morrow tweeted this, united supporters lapping it up on twitter

It's a completely random account and most likely a fake tweet.

If Fabinho becomes available I can't see us losing out to United. Juve perhaps but not that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.