Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BillyShears posted on various threads that he was talking to someone at the club for one of the Citywatch podcasts, (an influential figure who should know lots of ITK info) and they revealed, in passing, that Fabinho wouldn't be coming to England in this transfer window.

He did not give any indication if Fabinho might go to Juve, (they are currently 11/1 on skybet).

My guess is perhaps Monaco don't want to sell too many players after winning the league and he is staying there?

@Zin 'messiah' Zimmer reckoned it was too soon to say 100% he wasn't coming to us, but Billy seemed pretty sure.
Makes sense now that it looks like Yaya is staying

Monaco - Maldives- Manchester

It all makes sense! :-)
Ha-ha, Yeh I was thinking similar... looking at their Instagram photos, he may well want to cement his first year of marriage living in Monaco's luxury/sunshine?

If it doesn't move to us this year, maybe next?

Which pair would you rather have?

Fabinho + Mendy or
Paredes + Sandro
Paredes and Sandro for me. Would be more than happy with either but looks more and more likely that Fabinho is off the table and with no real links to Paredes I don't really see either happening. Reckon we'll end up with Mendy and Carvalho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.