Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own belief is that we just can't afford him this year. Pep must believe we have more important positions to fill this transfer window.

Let us hope we don't receive a transfer/registration ban from the CAS case going through.

This is not true at all.
Carvalho Average Pass Lenght is 19m.
Fabinho APL is 19m too, but in a tougher league.
In the Champions League Fabinho APL stays in 19m and Carvalho APL drops to 17m.

As i said in another thread, none of those players are Fernando Redondo, i think City will get a heavy ball possession next season, and in the end i'll trust the player that Pep will pick.

But lets not pretend that the world of football see Carvalho in the same level of Fabinho because is not true.

Go to any major football forum, RagCafe, for example, search for "William Carvalho" and you realize the majority of fans think he's a donkey.

F*ck me my mistake its all about pass length now is it and what people say on other forums. I'm calling bullsh*t on u knowing anything about football, probably about 14 yrs old and obsessed with FIFA. I really hope we sign Carvalho so people like you can see that you really no nothing about football...

Doesn't really say WHEN we expressed interest just that we used Silva signing to open Fabinho talks.

50mil (euro) release clause?...just pay it Txiki!!

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 20m20 minutes ago
Manchester City remain interested in Fabinho (23) and discussed him with Monaco chiefs during negotiations for Bernardo Silva. [L'Equipe]

Get French Football‏ @GFFN 29m29 minutes ago
Manchester City, PSG & Juventus have enquired for AS Monaco midfielder Fabinho, who has a €50m clause - L'Équipe http://goo.gl/SLBQj6

MCFC Info‏ @MCFClnfo 31m31 minutes ago
City used the Bernardo Silva signing to start Fabinho talks with his agent Jorge Mendes. Juventus and PSG also interested. [L'Equipe]

Seleção Brasileira @ BrazilStat 10m10 minutes ago
THE TEAM: New PSG sporting director Antero Henrique wants # Fabinho (23). PSG has already contacted the player's entourage.

DBgCRptXgAYEBr_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.