Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard Romero just done a serious back track. Said two weeks ago Fabinho was close. Now. City aren't in for Fabinho. Tell us something we don't know !

Gerard Romero just done a serious back track. Said two weeks ago Fabinho was close. Now. City aren't in for Fabinho. Tell us something we don't know !

Reckons Sanchez will happen in the next few days though...

I'm torn - he's supposed to be reliable but was obviously miles wide with Fabinho.

I'm torn - he's supposed to be reliable but was obviously miles wide with Fabinho.

He is only as reliable as his sources. Unusual to find someone right all of the time.

I certainly hope he is right re Sanchez. Significantly weakening a rival and filling a big hole for us. :)

Ask any fan of the Blaugrana and he'll tell you he's the only reliable source for Barcelona rumors, period. He clearly has connections with Guardiola, which has extended to him breaking news in this last week regarding Girona's off-season intentions also.

I feel he's a reliable source. He first broke the news of Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane and John Stones last summer and routinely was first with news of Pep's signings in his time with Bayern. Fabinho was a serious miss-step for sure, but who knows what actually happened there?

Last edited:
Ask any fan of the Blaugrana and he'll tell you he's the only reliable source for Barcelona rumors, period. He clearly has connections with Guardiola, which has extended to him breaking news in this last week regarding Girona's off-season intentions also.

I feel he's a reliable source. He first broke the news of Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane and John Stones last summer and routinely was first with news of Pep's signings in his time with Bayern. Fabinho was a serious miss-step for sure, but who knows what actually happened there?

Key thing. Pep and Txiki were in Barca yesterday. Along with lots of the media. Today he's "breaking" news that seems accurate. That's no coincidence imo.

Surely someone in England, especially on the Arsenal side of things would of leaked something if it was that advanced?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.