Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAS7UnZXkAQRADY.jpg

Looks like a goodbye.
He did it also after scoring VS PSG, with a tribute to the kop and a nostalgic look last summer, tho it didn't ended with a transfer, so I keep an hope :D

But I pray that he will leave for City if he does leave, he's an awesome player and human being. He deserve the best. I see the perfect match with Pep.

Take care of him <3

You'll be a bit dissapointed defensivly ifd he play as a RB, but trust me, if he play CDM, he can become really quickly one of the most loved player of your squad. He's complete, regular, NEVER injured (50/55 match / years), give it all on the pitch, and a really quiet and hard-worker guy.

Just your observations or have you heard something regarding him leaving?

Just your observations or have you heard something regarding him leaving?

Some guys said that he told them that he will probably leave. But except this low-credit thing, nothing more than you guys.
But his attitude on this game points toward it. Just like the 3/1 vs PSG at start of the season. Nostalgic attitude, Interaction with the kop appart of the team, the pump on the logo.... We learned next that it was question for him to sign for city at this moment.

Any idea of what credit give to this ?

35M seems really cheap for him to me. Especially for an english club.

Any idea of what credit give to this ?

35M seems really cheap for him to me. Especially for an english club.

35 mil is probably a good deal for one big reason; we'll pay it all up front in one go.

Yes the Prem has a lot of money, but we seem to be the only club that doesnt try do it in installments. So Monaco will get it all in one big go the day he signs.

No, that's really cheap ^^
Especially for a BPL club, with Vadim on the other sides.
That's why I ask for the credit to give at this paper. And don't dare to say that i'm biaised :D

Like i said if it's the Express it won't be right anyway
We are a business and won't be playing over the odds unless WE think it's worth it

Also, we could be doing a deal with Monaco, much like the Fernando/Mangala one.

Buying one at a lower price than expected to save the selling club some money in sell on clauses, then paying a little higher on another player to balance it out.

We're in for like 4 other Monaco players so this wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.