Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------------------GK----------------------
--- Fabinho---Kompany----Boateng-----Alex Sandro
-----------Fernandinho------Silva--------------
---------------------KDB----------------
-----Jesus-------Aguero----------------Sané

Walker looks nailed on to be our right back mate.

Fabinho will be our holding midfield player.

Whilst £35m certainly is not cheap, it's a fee you would expect to pay for someone of Fabinho's class in today's market.

----------------------------GK----------------------
--- Fabinho---Kompany----Boateng-----Alex Sandro
-----------Fernandinho------Silva--------------
---------------------KDB----------------
-----Jesus-------Aguero----------------Sané

Walker at RB and Fabinho will replace Fernandinho.

This st £35m isn't a bargain, Kompany at £5m is a bargain, but it's reasonable. Fernandinho was a great signing and the age difference between the two makes this transfer sit us very nicely. We'd be building a nice young squad.

Whilst £35m certainly is not cheap, it's a fee you would expect to pay for someone of Fabinho's class in today's market.

I expected more to be honest. It's comparable to the Fernandinho transfer, but he's much younger and the market has inflated massively since 2013.

Also...he's probably better than the Fernandinho we bought from Shakhtar.

This st £35m isn't a bargain, Kompany at £5m is a bargain, but it's reasonable. Fernandinho was a great signing and the age difference between the two makes this transfer sit us very nicely. We'd be building a nice young squad.

Fabinho for £35m is a bargain, just like Sané for £37m is a bargain and Jesus for £27m is a bargain.

It doesn't have to be cheap to be a bargain.

I'd even say KDB at £55m is a bargain.

Yeah, I would too but I think it's one that people will only really start to think of as a bargain when we see other players moving for his price who are obviously inferior and he has a truly great season, where he'll break records for assists and chip in with 15-20 goals. I reckon that's coming next year.

Yeah, I would too but I think it's one that people will only really start to think of as a bargain when we see other players moving for his price who are obviously inferior and he has a truly great season, where he'll break records for assists and chip in with 15-20 goals. I reckon that's coming next year.

Probably should have broken the assist record this season tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.