Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that price is correct It is similar to what we have paid for Fernandinho. It is not a bad price to pay

Last edited:
If we got £10-£15m for fernando and £10 for delph it will be like having an actual player we can use it the first team for a net spend of £10m. Prob even save on wages

----------------------------GK----------------------
--- Fabinho---Kompany----Boateng-----Alex Sandro
-----------Fernandinho------Silva--------------
---------------------KDB----------------
-----Jesus-------Aguero----------------Sané

Quality player 35m in my opinion is a bargain given the way the way the transfer market is, plus he's a player Pep likes equally adept at RB or DM this one looks a done deal

DAS7UnZXkAQRADY.jpg

Looks like a goodbye.
He did it also after scoring VS PSG, with a tribute to the kop and a nostalgic look last summer, tho it didn't ended with a transfer, so I keep an hope :D

But I pray that he will leave for City if he does leave, he's an awesome player and human being. He deserve the best. I see the perfect match with Pep.

Take care of him <3

You'll be a bit dissapointed defensivly ifd he play as a RB, but trust me, if he play CDM, he can become really quickly one of the most loved player of your squad. He's complete, regular, NEVER injured (50/55 match / years), give it all on the pitch, and a really quiet and hard-worker guy.

Is he as good as Ngolo Kante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.