Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd even say KDB at £55m is a bargain.

Even though KDB is undoubtedly quality, he has not been consistently good enough to be seen as a bargain yet. And I would say the likes of Sane and Jesus look to be excellent value for money. Nothing more, nothing less.

So if 35mil is a bargain how much do you think Fabinho is worth?

I expected him to go for upwards of £40m.

Captain of a CL semi-finalist, owned by a club with a lot of money, pursued by several wealthy clubs including the rags, and one of the best players in his position despite being only 23.

35 million for a DM is not a bargain. Its not cheap. Its expensive. He might turn out to be worth the price, but its not a bargain. At that price he'd have to finish out a top 5 DM over the next few years.

If he does, he'd have been worth the price. But its not a bargain by any stretch. And we should stop pretending it is.

35 million pounds will be the record DM transfer. So its not a bargain and probably will never be. But he could justify it by becoming one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.