Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

his behaviour yesterday was terrible. the way he ran to the ref to get a 19 year old lad sent off, was really poor. he went down in my estimations yesterday. it was like the early days of ronaldo, cheating moaning ****!!!!

This is hilarious.

Can you lot actually grasp what he meant by that comment? Mshaw got it spot on.

Who said that money doesn't make people arrogant...

Ave always despised the bloke, he just has one of those holier than now personalities that you just want to crack at . Glad that Nigel really let him know he was there yesterday on a few challenges.

On a side note did anyone notice Nigels reaction after fabretit made that horrendous challenge? I bet know one did because he didn't role around on the ground moaning, straight up and at it. I actually fucking love de Jong

tonea2003 said:
gooney said:
he's a world and europeen champion, assisted for the world cup winning goal

and? so is david silva
you must feel a little silly championing someone who doesn't even want to play for you
Yeah we should boo him and sell him to you then?

Was this a bit of a cup final for him! You can understand if Boyata gets sent off in the 70th minute but there are few teams who can go 85 mins a man down and get anything!

To be fair he can say what he wants - my opinion of the man couldn't be any lower after he was waving the imaginary card at the ref - I've never seen anybody so desparate to get another professional sent off after 5 minutes!

It was a blatent red anyway and he was clearly going to send him off so why resort to that! Horrible little man

He was just chuffed that they had won one of their biggest games of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.