Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

"Even if they were 15 and we were 11 we would still go and win," he said. "We always want to go forward and create chances but the way we played, we were very difficult to stop. I think we were fantastic.

It's a long shot you might have calmed down since we spanked you yesterday but have a look at the quote again and figure it out.

You can thank me later.

to be completely honest, I think this was a little lost in translation.

The interviewer asked him if, when we went down to 10 men, arsenal had the extra pressure to go on and win. And yes, altho he did say, even if they had 15 we would still go on and win. Considering english isn't his first language, I actually think he meant to say even if city had 15 men, arsenal would still go on and try to win. He's merely defending the attitude of his team and that he wouldn't sit back and play for a draw. Which I've got a lot of respect for.

Disagree if you want, that's my take on what he said. I don't think Cesc is that arrogant to come out and say something like that

With super Fabianski in goal you wouldnt of scored any even with 15 ;)

Nah im joking but its clear Fabs words are just a passionate captain delighted at beating a title challenge/top four rival and knew the sending off would be brought up so wanted to make our victory look deserved rather than one of just taking advantage of an extra player.

MShaw said:

The interviewer asked him if, when we went down to 10 men, arsenal had the extra pressure to go on and win. And yes, altho he did say, even if they had 15 we would still go on and win. Considering english isn't his first language, I actually think he meant to say even if city had 15 men, arsenal would still go on and try to win. He's merely defending the attitude of his team and that he wouldn't sit back and play for a draw. Which I've got a lot of respect for.

Disagree if you want, that's my take on what he said. I don't think Cesc is that arrogant to come out and say something like that

Come again?

MShaw said:

for someone who has won next to fuck all domestically he is an arrogant twunt

Arrogant chick))) Short-term memory. What about last year? Arses must be punished in London.

squirtyflower said:
MShaw said:

he's a world and europeen champion, assisted for the world cup winning goal

gooney said:
squirtyflower said:
he's a world and europeen champion, assisted for the world cup winning goal

and? so is david silva
you must feel a little silly championing someone who doesn't even want to play for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.