Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

Kano said:
This is hilarious.

Can you lot actually grasp what he meant by that comment? Mshaw got it spot on.

Who said that money doesn't make people arrogant...

What the fuck has money got to do with anything?

Or are you another one that likes to blame our financial situation on all that's wrong with the world?

moomba said:
Kano said:
This is hilarious.

Or are you another one that likes to blame our financial situation on all that's wrong with the world?

The arrogance you lot are showing is unbelievable, which isn't surprising.

Can't even read his comments correctly, then lay into him for for being arrogant.

Seriously, get a grip.

No wonder no other team likes your lot.

gooney said:
tonea2003 said:
and? so is david silva
you must feel a little silly championing someone who doesn't even want to play for you
Yeah we should boo him and sell him to you then?

No thanks, he wouldn't make the team.

moomba said:
Kano said:
This is hilarious.

I agree with Kano, its our money that's made me bald and put weight on, its our money that's gotten this country into financial debt, its our money that caused global warming ect.....

Kano said:
moomba said:

The arrogance you lot are showing is unbelievable, which isn't surprising.

Can't even read his comments correctly, then lay into him for for being arrogant.

Seriously, get a grip.

No wonder no other team likes your lot.

You're the one who needs to get a grip, son. Either that or a rudimentary grasp of English.

What Cesc said, LITERALLY, was arrogant, though I'm prepared to accept that he may have meant something else. That some of our support took umbrage at it is perfectly understandable and has nothing remotely to do with arrogance.
As for "No other team likes your lot"...pfft, this is where you show yourself to be a tabloid led buffoon and makes all other pronouncements from you unworthy of consideration.

^

Who the fuck wishes injuries upon other players?

Anyway, he was clearly responding to Mancini's comments. Meanwhile why we played with three holding midfielders at home I'll never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.