Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

Arsenal fan here. You guys are probably still in a bitter state after we beat you yesterday evening. You can make your excuses by saying that we beat you because Boyata was sent off early on the game, but at the end of the day we beat you and we're 2nd in the table. A win is a win and we don't care that you had 10 men for 85 minutes.

You did show a bit of grit, and I applaud that, but there was only going to be one winner.

Spurs fan in peace said:
why do you guys hate so many teams? you hate Arsenal, you hate Man United, you hate Spurs, you hate Liverpool you hate Everton, why?

Don't hate Arsenal, went off them a bit yesterday with their song about Ade dying but you can't blame the majority for a few knobheads and generally a good bunch, always had friendly banter going down their ground.

Don't hate Liverpool, always been sound when we go to their ground, common hatred of United probably helps.

Hate United for obvious reasons, local (?) rivals, won everything while we were struggling and shoved it in our faces, bought the league 18 times then slate us for spending money, call our players mercenaries then throw want-away Rooney 250K a week, fans generally the scum of the earth.

Didn't used to mind Everton. Related to them being the less successful team in their city and decent fanbase/attendances while their neighbours were winning everything. But they've become increasingly bitter and unpleasant towards us in recent years, not helped by their knobhead of a manager stirring things with us buying Lescott (which he didnt do with Rooney leaving, for some reason.) So the feeling of dislike is becoming very mutual.

WOuldn't say I hate Spurs. The fact we were competing with you for top 4 last year obviously added to the rivalry, and you taunting us about you getting the Champions League place (which you deserved by the way) heated things up. Don't like your manager too much, cant deny he's a top manager but he comes across as a wanker at times. Also your fans singing 'you're the shit of Manchester' at us, when you've been in Arsenals shadow for how many years tends to make you look a bit daft.

Hope this helps.

mike1923 said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
why do you guys hate so many teams? you hate Arsenal, you hate Man United, you hate Spurs, you hate Liverpool you hate Everton, why?

Don't hate Arsenal, went off them a bit yesterday with their song about Ade dying but you can't blame the majority for a few knobheads and generally a good bunch, always had friendly banter going down their ground.

Don't hate Liverpool, always been sound when we go to their ground, common hatred of United probably helps.

Hate United for obvious reasons, local (?) rivals, won everything while we were struggling and shoved it in our faces, bought the league 18 times then slate us for spending money, call our players mercenaries then throw want-away Rooney 250K a week, fans generally the scum of the earth.

Didn't used to mind Everton. Related to them being the less successful team in their city and decent fanbase/attendances while their neighbours were winning everything. But they've become increasingly bitter and unpleasant towards us in recent years, not helped by their knobhead of a manager stirring things with us buying Lescott (which he didnt do with Rooney leaving, for some reason.) So the feeling of dislike is becoming very mutual.

WOuldn't say I hate Spurs. The fact we were competing with you for top 4 last year obviously added to the rivalry, and you taunting us about you getting the Champions League place (which you deserved by the way) heated things up. Don't like your manager too much, cant deny he's a top manager but he comes across as a wanker at times. Also your fans singing 'you're the shit of Manchester' at us, when you've been in Arsenals shadow for how many years tends to make you look a bit daft.

Hope this helps.

that all makes sense tbf

Cesc has now made clear on his official Twitter that his words have been twisted by the media:

"I never said we would beat city with 15 men, i said that even if they were 15 players, we´d have still try to go for the victory as usual."

The 49ers said:
I can't believe some of you on this thread, it's like listening to Rags. He did mean we would try and win the game and even if he didn't it was clearly an emotional reaction and maybe quelle supris he wanted to wind up a top 4 rival. Seems like he succeeded.

All I've heard on this thread is how average we were and how City are all conquering and will walk over us if it's 11 v 11. It was 10 v 11 because Boyata got caught out by the pass. It was a penalty from a silly tackle as Fabregas was going nowhere. Clattenburg nearly lost the game from brandishing cards too quickly. We had chances, you had chances. We took ours you didn't. End off.

There's no guarantee you would have won with 11 or we would have lost. Saying that you would have beaten us with 11 smacks of either a talent with clairvoyancy or the kind of arrogance you get from Surrey rags.

shows how much you know about yer team,
em....Chamakh actually

What's doing my head in is all the Arsenal fans who think they're on some moral high ground and actually believe they've created their team from scratch.

Apart from Wilshire (who I think is a local lad for them although I could be wrong!) haven't they just poached youngsters from around the continent (Fabregas, Clichey etc) or bought expensive youngsters for at least 10m (Nasri, Walcott)

That is NOT having a youth policy - snaring talented 15 year olds is far more damaging to the game then buying players at a premium rate.

City have more true acadamy players than Le Arsenal anyway so their stuck up cockney fans can get down from their high horse and fuck off

He's had quite a few pops at us since our takeover, he probably feels left out because we've been linked to every other decent player except him. He's another one of the many who said he'd never come here despite the fact he's never been asked.

C1TY4LIFE said:
jus2nang (gooner) said:
Oh please. Watch and listen to the interview.

You can tell he meant "we would play to win". But no, people are too quick to start a hate campaign for no reason. Remember that English is not his 1st language.

Watch the interview properly.

I guess you think that when Drogba said "sometimes I dive, sometimes I don't dive"

what he really meant was

"Sometimes I get fouled, sometimes I don't"

After all his 1st language isn't English.

Well I saw that interview too. I reckon he meant "go to ground" rather than dive. He hadn't been in the country long. English is one of Europe's most difficult languages to learn. I'm not taking the p***, but you'd be surprised how much of a difference competence in a particular language can make.

Daniel said:
Arsenal fan here. You guys are probably still in a bitter state after we beat you yesterday evening. You can make your excuses by saying that we beat you because Boyata was sent off early on the game, but at the end of the day we beat you and we're 2nd in the table. A win is a win and we don't care that you had 10 men for 85 minutes.

You did show a bit of grit, and I applaud that, but there was only going to be one winner.
So are we, on points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.