Fabregas :-"Even if they had 15 "

You are all claiming (rather simplistic me thinks) that you would have beaten us if you were 11.

What's the difference between what you are saying, with what Fabregas is saying that we would have won even if you were 15? or 10? or 9? or 11?

Don't get too judgmental. Most of what you guys are saying is just the same as what fabregas is saying.

Watch the interview again. You are misinterpreting what he said. He meant "even if they had 15 men, we'd still play to win", NOT "even if they had 15 men, we'd still have won."

OVER-REACTION!!!!

but its okay for people to say that 11v11 you would have won the game, all that matters is the scoreline.

i thought you played well in the first half, but in the second we were better.

Its a marathon not a sprint, and you will be up there.

Cheshuntarsenal said:
but its okay for people to say that 11v11 you would have won the game, all that matters is the scoreline.

i thought you played well in the first half, but in the second we were better.

Its a marathon not a sprint, and you will be up there.

Any team would be better after the opposition had spent 40 minutes playing with ten men, after playing 68 hours previously. You must be a cockney football genius.

He's a shitouse! Waving imaginary cards at Twattenburg after the Boyata tackle, trying to draw attention to De jong after every tackle and generally being a nasty cynical shit when the ref aint looking. Anyone who defends this nasty little shite, should take the time to watch his antics off the ball. Thought De jong showed a high level of control today.

Fabregas really got on my nerves today he's a right little tw*t suits aresenal down to the ground because there club is full of them.

He was straight over to Clattenberg today waving the imaginary card to get Boyata sent off, Which I dont think any player should do!

At one stage in the game I thought Big Nige was going to smash him, Pitty he didnt give the little tw*t something to go down about.

Lets see who finishes ahead of who come May, There will only be one winner..........City!

Cheshuntarsenal said:
no im just stating what i thought, and no im not a cockney as im from cheshunt.

you must be a geographical genius.

You must be lost mate, this is a City forum. We just got beat at home, so dont imagine your gonna be welcome just now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.