Fabregas

He might be able to go anywhere in the world but unfortunately his Club have priced out most teams reputed only Chelsea and ourselves will match the askin price. So IMO he will stay put.

I don't think this one's a goer. If we did get him though, play him for a year, we'd be in a cracking negotiation position with barca for 2012/13... Haha, dreaming of Messi at City...

IMO Fab will be leaving for Barca on the back of our money, whether it's Villa or Xavi.

lol @ Cesc going to Barcelona...does that mean he has given up on his barca dream? Or that it will be easier for Chelsea to sell him than Arsenal? The guy will only go to one club in the world and thats barca. And it doesnt matter if any team offers even 80 million, its a no goer. He's biding his time with Xavi and the truth is he's in very comfortable position. We get this every summer......but lets remember Cesc refused to hand in a transfer request last summer when barca told him. Hell even their president back then said only Cesc can make this deal happen. he has said many times openly his dream is to play for barca one team and he's not interested in any other team if he leaves

I think we'll buy Villa then Barcelona will use the money to meet Arsenals valuation of Fabregas.

20sbc07 said:
I think we'll buy Villa then Barcelona will use the money to meet Arsenals valuation of Fabregas.
Whos' gonna replace Villa at Barca? Rossi? Surely the idea for Rossi going there is they are light on strikers and dont rate Bojan as good enough backup, hence why they are offering Bojan to Villareal for Rossi and money. I cant see Villa going to England as he made it clear before he went to barca he wasnt interested in england

Silva would love him here according to the papers today

Another extensive recruitment programme is expected. Cesc Fábregas would be Silva's ideal choice. "If only he could come," he says. "He treats the ball likes it's his best friend." He knows, though, it is probably unrealistic, and there is a wince, too, when the subject turns to the possibility of Carlos Tevez leaving. "He's a vital player for us, the real key player, our captain, a top guy. I feel so at ease with him, so comfortable because he makes things easy for me. It's very important he stays, but at the end of the day it's not my decision."

forget Iniesta, if Fabregas goes to Barca the space in the team that opens up is Xavi's, and he won't go anywhere

skybluecelt1990 said:
forget Iniesta, if Fabregas goes to Barca the space in the team that opens up is Xavi's, and he won't go anywhere
Xavi is 31 and approaching the end of his career. Barcelona probably have Fabregas in mind as his long term replacement but aren't desperate for him yet as Xavi has a few more seasons in him yet.

20sbc07 said:

is Villa at Barca really working out?

IF Barca think it isn't and that they need a different type of striker (no idea who) then i think we would have as good a chance as anyone else of signing Villa, thanks to us having Silva. I wonder if they'd consider a Tevez/Villa swap. Not sure which player is worth more mind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.