Failed Drug Tests - Rio F Interview reference MCFC

Ferdinand plays the victim AGAIN.
Honestly, I can't believe he gets away with this stuff.
Like that documentary where he was trying to show himself to be 'dad of the year'.
I still remember that embarrassing video of him going into the dressing room of a bunch of rag kids that had just lost to City to stick the boot in. I'm sure the people who actually put their time and effort into training these kids appreciated that.

There are hundreds and hundreds of good ex pros who could work in the press/media.
This highlights how piss poor our press/media are, one of the most high profile ex player is a drug cheat, serial wife cheater.
He has done tv programmes to try and hide those facts and reinvent himself as a poor husband who lost his wife to cancer. These programs dont mention what he was doing at the time.

I havent watched the podcast, how does he explain climbing out of the window instead of using the door ?

He is just a rich twat, and not a nice twat.

He has done tv programmes to try and hide those facts and reinvent himself as a poor husband who lost his wife to cancer. These programs dont mention what he was doing at the time.
I keep reading this on here again and again and yet have seen nothing whatsoever to substantiate it. Not saying it isn’t true (and I wouldn’t be shocked if it was) but it keeps being presented as fact on here and I have not seen a single article or tweet to support the accusation that he cheated on his wife as she was dying from cancer.

Anyone?

To be fair he was gurning that hard that even though he fled the scene his wobbly jaw was still in Carrington.

If you’ve got a widescreen TV you can still see it now.

I keep reading this on here again and again and yet have seen nothing whatsoever to substantiate it. Not saying it isn’t true (and I wouldn’t be shocked if it was) but it keeps being presented as fact on here and I have not seen a single article or tweet to support the accusation that he cheated on his wife as she was dying from cancer.

Anyone?

I’m certain there’s another article out there on about how Rio cheated on his kids mum during their marriage with his now wife

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.